Davin News Server

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
From: Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com>
Subject: Re: NOTHING Is As Dumb As Kamala Harris on Multiple Dates
Date: 08 Sep 2024 00:00:59 GMT

On 2024-09-07, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-09-07 10:32, Charlie Glock wrote:

>>> Sorry, but what really has people in a "frenzy" is Trump's absurd claim
>>> that tariffs won't drive up the cost of imported goods.
>>
>> And price controls won't?
>
> No one is proposing price controls, doofus.

"Why Kamala Harris’s price proposals could be damaging for the US economy
<https://www.ft.com/content/63934a18-e71e-457a-be7f-8d93c75f13f2>

> Investigating price gouging isn't the same thing.

Exactly.
So why is Kamala Harris proposing price controls under the guise of price gouging?

>> BTW, just because Trump threatens  tariffs doesn't mean they will be enacted.
>
> I see. And doesn't that apply even more to a policy you're panicking
> about that doesn't even actually exist?

You need to learn some basic economics.
You also need to learn about the policy proposals of your chosen candidate, Harris.

>> It's a bargaining
>> point. See Mexico, the wall and the Mexican armed forces securing their side. Oh, that was under
>> Trump in case you were unaware.
> You mean the wall that Trump claimed Mexico was going to pay for?

No.
The wall that the Biden administration stopped building on day one and that Kamala Harris suddenly
decided is a good idea.

--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"