Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: There Is Inappropriate Laughter, Then There Is Kamala Harris
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2024 00:33:22 -0400

On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 01:14:17 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-09-08, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 08 Sep 2024 00:34:28 GMT,  Charlie Glock says...

>>> Is this the one where Kamala Harris is pretending to be talking on a cellphone pressed up against
>>> here ear while headphones are clearly plugged in?
>>
>> This one?
>>
>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1830629251327856641/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/0sZvPkCyCo7bFNKC.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> And Ski Bunny believes her when she said she didn't hear the question about the 13 Americans who were
>> slaughtered in Afghanistan because of her and Biden's bullshit failed retreat.
>
>Kamala is a box of rocks.
>She is such a phony, and a bad one at that.
>This is why her handlers try to hide her as much as possible.

Does it also explain how she's kicking Drumpf's ass?

MAGA panic as George Clooney breaks silence! Harris surges, touts ‘underdogs’ as
Trump lays low
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBUs2k8Bqg>

--
"In 2008, the eurozone and the US had equivalent gross domestic products (GDP) at current
prices of $14.2 trillion and $14.8 trillion respectively (€13.1 trillion and €13.6 trillion).

Between 2008 and now, we've had 4 years of Republicans and 12 years of Democrats running the country.

You do the math.

#nevertrump