Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Democrat Godzilla Tells Democrats To Fuck Off With Your Orwellian Ways
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2024 13:31:52 -0400

On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 08:25:18 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2024-09-08 07:35, NoBody wrote:

>>> And all the former Trump administration who won't endorse him?
>>>
>>> The ones who have very loudly said "Hell, no!"?
>>>
>>> The fact that only one...
>>>
>>> JUST ONE!
>>>
>>> ...former US president, vice-president, or candidate for either office
>>> has endorsed him?
>>
>> Why are you changing the subject?
>
>We're discussing who is being endorsed by whom.
>
>Implicit in any discussion of who is endorsing a candidate is that it's
>a comparison with the OTHER side.

And currently, every living US President and vice President of either party
opposes Trump for President.

Neil Degrasse Tyson - We are not alone
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WETUpEc-k-8>

--
"In 2008, the eurozone and the US had equivalent gross domestic products (GDP) at current
prices of $14.2 trillion and $14.8 trillion respectively (€13.1 trillion and €13.6 trillion).

Between 2008 and now, we've had 4 years of Republicans and 12 years of Democrats running the country.

You do the math.

#nevertrump