Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: If Biden and Harris Weren't Invited to Arlington - What Does That Say About THEM? LOL
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2024 16:34:29 -0400

On Sun, 8 Sep 2024 19:40:58 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-09-08, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 08 Sep 2024 18:42:17 +0000,  Mitchell Holman says...

>>> "the sources" didn't post the above claim
>>
>> Yes they did.
>>
>>> , you did. Post the proof.
>>
>> My post IS my proof. Prove they were not invited. The "White House's" word for it, saying they weren't?
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Funny.
>>
>>>  How would they know about a PRIVATE EVENT?
>>
>> Because they were invited, stupid. Wanna go around in circles... I'm game.
>>
>>>     How many of those funerals did Trump go to?
>>
>> Bu bu but Trummmmp! - whined the gay fuck.
>>
>> However many he was INVITED to.
>>
>> OK... say Biden or Harris wasn't invited, but Trump was. That means they think a helluva lot more than Biden
>> and Harris, mainly because they're thought so little of... probably because they fucked up the Afghanistan
>> withdrawal that they turned into a surrender and retreat.
>>
>> Say you're right... that means they aren't WORTH inviting. LOL... Gold Star families didn't invite the
>> President and his stooge of a Vice President.
>>
>>=========================================================================================================
>>
>> And YOU want THIS to be President?
>>
>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16
>>
>> https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM
>>
>> https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
>> salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34
>>
>> "This is the most election of our lifetime."
>>
>> I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?
>>
>> What can be unburdened by what has been.
>>
>> There are those who are unable to see what can be.
>>
>> But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.
>>
>> Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.
>>
>> And then let's just see where they overlap.
>>
>> You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.
>>
>> Remember those three circles, how they overlap?
>>
>> I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.
>>
>> Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?
>>
>> And so, you know, the three circles.
>>
>> Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
>> Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
>> that's wrong.
>>
>> I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.
>>
>> "We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
>> community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
>> community."

> [...]

If you were any more full of shit there'd be a puddle on the floor.

Project 2025:  If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu.

--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why
doesn't the GOP send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass

The non insurrection according to Tucker Carlson:
https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1635677233787588609?lang=en

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava!  Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni!  Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv!  Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.