Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Why Liberals Like Rudy Can't Handle The Truth - They Have TDSR -Trump Derangement Syndrome Retardation
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 14:59:58 -0500

After Rudy's drunk and alcoholic mommy dropped him on his head... THIS happened.

Why Narcissists Twist The Truth - Psychology Today -

https://www.psychologyToday - .com/us/blog/understanding-narcissism/202007/why-narcissists-twist-the-truth

When narcissists are emotionally triggered, they only focus on how they feel in the moment. People with
narcissistic personality disorder are usually focused on their current thoughts and feelings ...

Why Narcissists Make Truthful Reconciliation Impossible

And if it is, that's not my fault. And if it was, I didn't mean it. And if I did, you deserved it.". "A
Narcissist's Prayer," by Danya Craig, perfectly illustrates why reconciling with a ...
The Narcissist's Dilemma: They Can Dish It Out, But...

The Narcissist's Dilemma: They Can Dish It Out, But...
The One Secret Narcissists Won't Reveal | Psychology Today -

Their secret is that they feel insecure and are needy. This is why they must, at all costs, feel powerful and
in control. Once you realize this, it explains their entire personality and abuse ...
Acceptance Is Key to Dealing With A Narcissist - Psychology Today -

Trust your feelings. Trust your instincts. HSPs have a gift for intuition, so use it to help yourself. If you
think you are in a relationship with a narcissist, get out. If the narcissist is your ...
Inside the Mind of a Narcissist - Psychology Today -

Those who choose to live with or work with a narcissistic personality must be prepared to accept the
following: 1. Accept that you are not equals because narcissists feel that they have no equals ...

=====

Why Narcissists Make Truthful Reconciliation Impossible

https://www.psychologyToday - .com/us/blog/beyond-cultural-competence/202301/why-narcissists-make-truthful-
reconciliation-impossible

Jan 8, 2023 - And if it is, that's not my fault. And if it was, I didn't mean it. And if I did, you deserved
it.". "A Narcissist's Prayer," by Danya Craig, perfectly illustrates why reconciling with a ...

=====

The Narcissist's Dilemma: They Can Dish It Out, But...

https://www.psychologyToday - .com/us/blog/evolution-the-self/201110/the-narcissists-dilemma-they-can-dish-
it-out

The Narcissist's Dilemma: They Can Dish It Out, But...

=====

Why Can Narcissists Not Accept Blame? - Simply Psychology

https://www.simplypsychology.org/narcissist-accountability.html

Jan 23, 2024 - Why Can Narcissists Not Accept Blame?

=====

How Narcissists Try To Avoid Responsibility - Psych Central

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2020/04/narcissists-responsibility

How Narcissists Try to Avoid Responsibility

=====

Can A Narcissist Tell The Truth: 7 Key Insights - Medium

https://medium.com/mind-love/can-a-narcissist-tell-the-truth-7-key-insights-9d9476ad2fd3

Feb 9, 20243. Truth-Telling and Narcissists. Narcissists are not inherently incapable of honesty, but their
motivation to serve their self-interest often takes precedence over the truth. Whether to bolster ...

=====

How To Deal With A Narcissist, According To Therapists - Verywell Health

https://www.verywellhealth.com/how-to-deal-with-narcissists-7550421

Jun 22, 2023 - How to Deal With a Narcissist, According to Therapists

=====

How Narcissists Blame And Accuse Others For Their Own Shortcomings

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2019/08/narcissists-blame-projection

How Narcissists Blame and Accuse Others for Their Own ...

=====

7 Tactics Narcissists Use To Escape Responsibility - Psych Central

https://psychcentral.com/pro/exhausted-woman/2016/05/7-tactics-narcissists-use-to-escape-responsibility

7 Tactics Narcissists Use to Escape Responsibility

=====

Confronting Lies: How To Trick A Narcissist Into Telling The Truth

https://narcissisticman.com/narcissistic-abuse-recovery/how-to/how-to-trick-a-narcissist-into-telling-the-
truth/

Jul 10, 2024 - Communicating effectively with a narcissist requires clear and concise language, focusing on
their ego, active listening, and maintaining eye contact. Techniques such as presenting evidence, appealing
to their ego, and feigning ignorance can help create a safe space for the narcissist