Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL... Ski Bunny Falls For Cheap Lawyer Trick - Kamala Harris
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 11:58:17 -0700

On 2024-09-08 08:03, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 19:37:55 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-09-07 16:58, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 15:15:00 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> Told you that herself, did she?
>>>
>>> You poor, poor little child.
>>>
>>> You are pathetic.
>>>
>>> She's ALREADY got a history of "not hearing questions", and you fell for it. LOL  Sad.
>>
>> Your video shows that the question was never completed.
>>
>> Are you suggesting she's a mind reader?
>
> Perhaps he is suggesting she knew where the question was going and cut
> it off with her inappropriate laughter.  Of course that would never
> occur to you.

How would she know?

You think there aren't a myriad of questions that could be asked that begin:

"What's your response to reports of Americans..."

As a matter of fact, why don't you try and tell us how to end that
question and make it coherently about the 13 service members killed in
Aghanistan?

:-)