Davin News Server

From: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,can.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Why must it ALWAYS be a jew?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 15:55:42 -0400

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/350409439/man-sent-child-exploitation-images-woman-he-met-sperm-and-egg-donor-group

Is it something in their DNA?

"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945