Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: can.politics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: BUT... to be on the fair side: GAZA STARTED IT! (Re: The world
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 22:44:16 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-09-10, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Joel wrote:
>
>> (snipped, unread)
>
> Fuck Hamas.

Indeed.
This war has been going on for 2000 years and while I would prefer seeing peace, long term peace, I
doubt it will ever happen.
Moving to the present, Hamas started this latest war.
The people of Gaza overwhelmingly voted Hamas into power.
Israel needs to either destroy them completely and work out some kind of deal with the people of
Gaza or this war will never end.

I will toss 2 thoughts into the discussion though.
1-How was Hamas able to infiltrate Israel and for such an extended period of time without the IDF
arriving on the scene to defend the state?
2. Is what we are seeing in the western media really true?

--
pothead
Kamala Harris = Four More Years Of Obama.