Davin News Server

From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: can.politics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: Israel Kills Another 32 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 23:20:41 -0400

Loose Cannon <efberg73@gmx.com> wrote:

>Gaza’s Health Ministry said Tuesday that Israel’s assault on the
>besieged territory killed at least 32 more Palestinians in the
>previous 24-hour period.
>
>The latest killings bring the ministry’s death toll to 41,020, and the
>number of Palestinians wounded in Gaza since October 7 has reached
>94,925 people. The numbers don’t include the 10,000 Palestinians who
>are missing and presumed dead under the rubble and don’t account for
>indirect deaths.
>
>The 32 killed included 19 who were killed by Israeli strikes on the
>al-Mawasi tent camp for displaced Palestinians, which has been
>designated as a so-called “humanitarian zone” by the Israeli military
>but has been repeatedly targeted.
>
>When the strikes first hit the tent camp, Gaza rescue workers said at
>least 40 were killed. Later, the Health Ministry put the death toll at
>19 based on the number of bodies brought to the hospital and said the
>number could rise since more bodies are under the rubble or in the
>massive craters left by the attack.
>
>“A number of victims are still under the rubble, under the sand, and
>on the roads, and ambulance and civil defense crews cannot reach them
>and retrieve them, and they have not reached hospitals yet,” the
>ministry said.
>
>Survivors of the Israeli attack on al-Mawasi said many women and
>children were killed and wounded. “We saw women cut in pieces,
>children cut in pieces and martyrs. There are still people missing.
>People are looking for them and they still have not found them yet,”
>Ola al-Shaer, who survived the strike, told Reuters.
>
>Israel claimed that it targeted Hamas commanders and a “Hamas command
>center” but offered no evidence of the claim. Hamas denied that its
>fighters were in the tent camp.
>
>“This is a clear lie that aims to justify these ugly crimes. The
>resistance has denied several times that any of its members exist
>within civilian gatherings or use these places for military purposes,”
>Hamas said.
>
>https://news.antiwar.com/2024/09/10/israel-kills-another-32-palestinians-in-the-gaza-strip/

Israel is a rogue state, run by a warlord.  I sympathize with Jews, I
don't sympathize with the regime governing the ones in Israel, there's
no question that they will face a broader war.  We've known it was
coming, in reality, ever since 9/11/01.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.