Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHY Won't Kambala Take Questions?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 13:10:45 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-09-11, AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did she forget all the coached answers from the debate? Couldn't she have just used the same answers she had
> to memorize after knowing what the questions were going to be?
>
> The candidate who is not afraid to take questions from the media, was Donald Trump.
>
> Kambala ran away the second the debate was over.
>
> I guess her tiny little brain can only hold so many memorized talking points.
>
> Trump stayed in the spin room taking questions from reporters.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GXKsahKXMAAyy2A?format=jpg&name=medium

It was clearly a 3 on 1 debate where Harris was never fact checked or challenged by the moderators
but Trump was.
Harris told many lies and was never challenged on them which left Trump to defend himself while at
the same time answering the moderator's questions.

2025 Project.
Good people on both sides.
Bloodbath.
Against IVF
Jan 6th
Handed a mess by Trump when they took office.
Afghanistan, which she never explained either.
And more.

She was well rehearsed and avoided word salad answers however she dodged questions and it started
with the very first question which was something like " are people better off now than they were 4
years ago, economically"?

Harris dodged the question and went into some babble about being raised middle class.
The moderators never followed up pressing her for an actual answer.
She also dodged the question about changing her policies recently.
And again, no followup from the moderators.

And so it went for 90 minutes or so.
So the bar was set so low for Harris, as it was for Biden, the fact that she didn't fall apart is
considered a success by the democrats.

However, like the CNN interview a couple of weeks ago, while the questions were decent, the host
never followed up and simply accepted Kamala's answers.

That seems to be the latest trick in the MSM playbook where they are counting on the low
information voters to believe without fact checking what Kamala says.

She will lay low for the next 60 days and quite possibly win in November.
God help us if she does.
--
pothead
Kamala Harris = Four More Years Of Obama.