Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHY Won't Kambala Take Questions?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 14:21:58 -0700

On 2024-09-11 08:53, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Sep 2024 10:16:08 -0500,  super70s says...
>

>> On 2024-09-11 13:58:41 +0000, Mitchell Holman said:
>>
>>> pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in

>>>     Unemployment when Trump left: 6.4%
>>>
>>>     Unemployment now: 3.9%
>>
>> He also repeated the big lie that all the jobs created under Biden were
>> "bounce back" jobs from Covid. Several million more were created after
>> that mark was reached.
>
> Bullshit.
>
> Oh... and tell us EXACTLY how BIDEN created these jobs.

The CHIPS and Science Act.

The Bipartisan Infrastructure Law

The Inflation Reduction Act.

> Did Obama take him by the hand then shoulder and show him how?
>
> https://i.imgur.com/TqnHLII.mp4
>
> Oh... toddler... I CAN tell you how Trump created jobs.
So do it.

'More than 200,000 manufacturing jobs were lost during Trump’s single
term. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic manufacturing job growth had all
but plateaued under the Trump administration.'

<https://www.bluegreenalliance.org/resources/then-and-now-u-s-manufacturing-under-the-trump-and-biden-harris-administrations/>

'Since President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris took office
in January 2021, more than 775,000 manufacturing jobs have been added to
the economy. The growth is expected to continue, with the Biden-Harris
Inflation Reduction Act estimated to create 336,000 manufacturing jobs a
year until 2035.'