Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL... Ski Bunny Falls For Cheap Lawyer Trick - Kamala Harris Goes To Extreme Lengths To Ensure She Literally Can't Hear Questions From Reporters
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 14:31:12 -0700

On 2024-09-10 16:57, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Sep 2024 15:23:04 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-09-10 15:00, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Tue, 10 Sep 2024 14:50:50 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> You don't know what the reporter wanted to talk about.
>
>> I'm not the one claiming to know.
>
>> That would be YOU, Pussey.
>
> Yes.
>
> She knew and others know she knew. We know what the reporter was going to ask, you just have to play your
> faggot childish games.
>
> It was 2021, stupid... WHEN it had just happened. What ELSE was she going to ask. THAT'S why she cut off the
> reporter before she could ask such a damaging question. Harris wanted to get out ahead so it wouldn't look
> bad for her and Biden.
Things like bombings happen at a specific date and time, Pussey.

And that conversation on the tarmac took place BEFORE the Abbey Gate
bombing.

So now you're claiming that Harris can not only read minds, she can see
the future!

And if you tell me you don't believe that...

...unlike you, I'll happily show you how ignorant you are!

:-)