Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: ABC's Shameful Debate Performance Is Costing The Network 100's Of Millions.
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 13:30:26 -0500

On Fri, 13 Sep 2024 10:57:41 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...

> > We don't care about your sex partners of age or not, fuck off.
>
> AlleyPussyBitch *admits* to raping women.

I only raped the one... yo momma.

The others were consensual... and YOUNG... and GORGEOUS, creepy IT guy.  LOL

"In 1987, the age of consent in Florida was 16 years old. This legal age determines the minimum age at which
an individual is considered legally capable of consenting to sexual activities."

"In 1987, the age of consent in Tennessee was 16 years old. This means that individuals who were 16 or older
could legally consent to sexual activity under Tennessee law at that time."

Idiot.

Don't Be Fooled By A Narcissist - Psychology Today -

https://www.psychologyToday - .com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201205/don-t-be-fooled-narcissist

A key factor in the "success" of the narcissists was the sheer volume of talk they produced. People tend to
be fooled into thinking those who talk more are also more competent. The noisy wheel ...
What We've Learned About Narcissism, and What We Still Don't Know

The classic "mask" theory of narcissism proposes that people high in narcissism use grandiosity to hide their
feelings of vulnerability. New personality research suggests that the current body of ...
How Narcissism Distorts People's Self-Image - Psychology Today -

The authors of the study described below in the journal Personality and Individual Differences ( 2021) review
the literature on narcissism and self-image. Narcissistic people rate themselves as ...

=====

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Symptoms And Causes

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Apr 6, 2023 - Complications of narcissistic personality disorder, and other conditions that can occur along
with it include: Relationship difficulties. Problems at work or school. Depression and anxiety. Other
personality disorders. An eating disorder called anorexia. Physical health problems. Drug or alcohol misuse.

=====

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Signs, Causes, Treatment - Verywell Mind

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-narcissistic-personality-disorder-2795446

Five common signs of narcissism include an inflated sense of self, a constant need for attention, self-
centeredness, lack of empathy, and preoccupation with power and success. Some of the symptoms associated with
NPD include: Belief that one is unique or special and should only associate with other people of the same
status.

=====

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Symptoms, Diagnosis, And Treatments

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms-diagnosis-and-
treatments

Jan 8, 2024 - Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a mental health condition in which a person may show
a pattern of behavior or inner experience that may include: a need for admiration from others. a grandiose or
excessive sense of self-importance. a sense of entitlement. a preoccupation with themselves.

=====

What Is Narcissistic Personality Disorder? - Psychiatry.Org

https://www.psychiatry.org/News-room/APA-Blogs/What-Is-Narcissistic-Personality-Disorder

Jan 30, 2024 - Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or
behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy. Those with narcissistic personality disorder may. Have a
grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents). Be preoccupied with
fantasies of unlimited success, power ...

=====

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Diagnosis And Treatment - Mayo Clinic

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/diagnosis-treatment/drc-
20366690

Apr 6, 2023 - Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy. Psychotherapy can
help you: Learn to relate better with others so your relationships are closer, more enjoyable and more
rewarding. Understand the causes of your emotions and what drives you to compete, to distrust others, and to
dislike others and possibly yourself ...

=====

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - The Merck Manuals

https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/mental-health-disorders/personality-disorders/narcissistic-personality-
disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition that is characterized by a pervasive pattern
of feeling superior (grandiosity), needing admiration, and lacking empathy. People with narcissistic
personality disorder overestimate their abilities, exaggerate their achievements, and tend to underestimate
the abilities of others.

=====

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment

https://www.healthcentral.com/condition/narcissistic-personality-disorder

Jun 16, 2023 - The hallmark signs of NPD include an inflated sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy for
others, and a deep need for constant attention or admiration. While someone with NPD's self-esteem ...

=====

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Traits, Causes, Treatment - Healthline

https://www.healthline.com/health/narcissistic-personality-disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which people have an inflated opinion of
themselves. They also have an intense need for the admiration and attention of others ...

=====

Primary Types Of Narcissism Explained - Healthline

https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/types-of-narcissism-2

Jun 3, 2024 - While the APA defines NPD as one narcissistic disorder, it has two subtypes. Grandiose
narcissism is associated with extroversion, high self-esteem, and exaggeration of abilities or achievements