Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHY Won't Kambala Take Questions?
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 12:26:34 -0700

On 2024-09-12 18:47, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Sep 2024 17:02:23 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...
>
>>> Nope, but Trump did more than just sign bills that others wrote. HE came up with what needs to be done AND
>>> went out and did the legwork old Joe COULDN'T do.
>>
>> Bullshit. Just fucking bullshit. Trump never had an original idea in his life.
>
> So, none of him being a BILLIONAIRE was from any ideas he had.

Nope. It comes from being handed millions and millions by his daddy...

...and not completely fucking it up.

And we still don't know whether he's actually a billionaire...

...because while we know the value he claims for his assets...

...there has been very limited fact-checking of those values...

...and no one knows what his liabilities add up to.

BTW, that "7 billion" you crowed about from Forbes (IIRC)...

...that was predicated on a 5 billion valuation of his Truth Social
ownership...

...and the stock is a long way down since then.