Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: There Was, Of Course, No Insurrection at The Capitol
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 16:02:59 -0500

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by commie tip-toeing to suck boyfriend's cock, repaired]

On Fri, 13 Sep 2024 11:59:48 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a
three sport letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf
pro, like me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has
*NEVER* laid as many women as me, says...

> > OK, faggot version of Adam Schiff. No evidence, all lies.
>
> Multiple eyewitnesses, all of them part of Trump's inner circle.

Still no video.

Not waitinnnnng.

=====

10 Signs You're Dealing With An Emotionally Needy Narcissist

1) Changing others" text to illicit replies - https://i.imgur.com/WZY0zXu.jpg

https://psychcentral.com/blog/caregivers/2015/09/10-signs-you-are-dealing-with-an-emotionally-needy-
narcissist

An emotionally needy narcissist is typically selfish, emotionally unintelligent, and manipulative. These
individuals have no idea who they are, who they want to be, or who they should be. Their...

=====

Lonely Narcissist: Narcissism and Schizoid Personality Disorder

https://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/malignant-self-love/lonely-narcissist-narcissism-and-
schizoid-personality-disorder

The Narcissist feels superior, unique, entitled and better than his fellow men. He thus tends to despise
them, to hold them in contempt and to regard them as lowly and subservient beings. The narcissist feels that
his time is invaluable, his mission of cosmic importance, his contributions priceless. He, therefore, demands
total obedience and...

=====

Are Narcissists Lonely? - Yes, But They'll Never Admit It

https://www.wengood.com/en/psychology/stress/art-are-narcissists-lonely

Spending time alone is arguably healthy and beneficial for our mental health, but, regularly feeling lonely,
on the other hand, can be very detrimental to our social and communication skills. When it comes to
narcissists, they have a reputation for feeling superior, which means that they will do anything they deem
necessary in order for people to admire them and never openly talk about their...

=====

Narcissists Are Lonely Little Creatures | HuffPost Life

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/narcissists-are-lonely-little-creatures_b_57ed8c49e4b0972364deaf09

Spouses divorce, children estrange. Again, the narcissist is alone. "The loneliness, the emptiness, the sense
of unlovability, the isolation continues," she says. It's only when a narcissist has reached a breaking point
like that, Behary says, that they might find the right help; not just any therapist, but someone experienced
with...

=====

When The Narcissist Is Left Alone

https://themindsjournal.com/when-the-narcissist-is-left-alone/

Printed with prior permission. Narcissists only care about themselves, and all those things that only benefit
them. Putting someone else first and prioritizing them is something a narcissist can never think of doing.
So, when everyone leaves them, they become all alone and loneliness slowly starts to eat away at them.

=====

Why are narcissists such lonely people? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-narcissists-such-lonely-people?share=1

Answer (1 of 12): I am 63 yo retired physician, a quasi expert now in Cluster B disorders, of which my
extended family has numerous, the worst for me was my mother. The initial answer above is very accurate. My
mother was an overt narcissist completely enabled by my Dad, the covert narcissist. N...

=====

Why narcissists end up lonely? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/Why-narcissists-end-up-lonely?share=1

Answer (1 of 7): Firstly they are SELFISH and often so SELF-CENTERED that they spend most of the time
checking out for affirmation from others. (Do they really have a good self image? THEY think they do and
those who haven't noticed it need their heads read). Such people that are SELF seeking...

=====

8 Life Setbacks and Failures of Narcissists | Psychology Today

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/communication-success/201704/8-life-setbacks-and-failures-narcissists

Some higher-functioning narcissists achieve external success in life - at the expense of others - and find
themselves lonely at the top. 5. Missed Opportunities - From a lack of true...