Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Democrat Godzilla Tells Democrats To Fuck Off With Your Orwellian Ways
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 16:41:18 -0500

What a child does:

alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh
alt.socially.liberalism,
alt.athieism
alt.fucknozzles
alt.poltics.democrats.d
talk.poltics.guns

How an adult list newsgroups

alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
can.politics
alt.politics.trump
alt.politics.liberalism
alt.politics.democrats
alt.politics.usa.republican

=====

['oh.no.this.definitely.is.NOT.going.to.can.politics' psycho gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]

[subject line vandalism by commie tip-toeing to suck boyfriend's cock, repaired]

On Fri, 13 Sep 2024 14:35:39 -0700, Rudy Canoza, forever the mental and physical midget, who was *NEVER* a
three sport letterman, like me, and who was *NEVER* a bouncer, like me, and who was *NEVER* an assistant golf
pro, like me, and who was *NEVER* a lifeguard, like me, and who *NEVER* dunked a basketball, like me, and has
*NEVER* laid as many women as me, says...

> > Biden should have never had them.
>
> That's right.

Thank you.