Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Rudy, So Jealous
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 20:55:05 -0500

On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 09:01:00 -0600,  Skeeter says...

> > You think anybody's going to remember your sordid sexual escapades,
> > admitted statutory rapist?
>
> You seem to.

He's the walking talking epitome of psycho hypocrite, who has such low self-esteem, that he has to build himself up by
convincing himself that others CAN'T have done things they say they've done, if he hasn't done them himself.

He's SOOOO jealous of me and anyone who seems to have lived a "better", or more fun life than him.

That's why he posts the opposite of this, which drives him crazy. (see below)

I only ever post this JUST to fuck with him, and fuck it does. NONE of the following were ever bragged about, until HE
compiled this list, making up his *NEVER* shit. I still don't "brag" on them... I only use them to drive Rudy crazy.

He can't help himself. He HAS to reply to me, because it makes him crazy that I'm even here. He replies to me even if
hasn't been in the conversation, and doesn't talk about the topic... he does it JUST so he can post his lying bullshit.

It's quite amusing. Poor little runt.

I don't remember how long Rudy and I have been posting at the same time here in the Limbaugh group, but I mentioned
these things, NOT in this iteration, but just in passing would I mention these at all, and NOT at one time, AND over
the course of 30 years, when I got on Usenet.

THIS burns Rudy to no end. Reminds me of Lo Pan from "Big Trouble In Little China".

https://i.imgur.com/yeNUcBE.mp4

I was a 3 sport letterman, a bouncer in THREE different restaurants / bars / lounges / discos (Chan's, Victor's Jamaica
Joe's), an assistant golf pro, a lifeguard on the white sand beaches of Ft. Walton/Destin, (getting more pussy in a
week, than you did your whole life), dunked a basketball at 5'9" for first time in 11th grade, played college baseball
AND basketball (dual scholarships), and dated the captain of the cheer-leading squad as a SOPHOMORE in high school.
(there was no freshman class)

And THAT is how you drive Rudy carazy.