Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Trump Never Told Supporters To Go INTO The Capitol
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 20:55:24 -0500

On Fri, 13 Sep 2024 16:58:15 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Oh, and that figger of speech, that seems to escape you every time we have this discussion?
> Context is everything.
>
> It was the LAST THING he told them before telling them to head to the
> Capitol

Yeah... fight for your rights, and one of those is the right to protest, moron.

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It
forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual's religious practices.
It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to
speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the
government for a redress of grievances.

The Democrats cheated... WE know they cheated... YOU know they cheated, THEY know they cheated... the Jan. 6th freedom-
fighters knew they cheated... so no... NO insurrection.

That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the
Governed, THAT WHENEVER ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT BECOMES DESTRUCTIVE of these Ends, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO
ALTER OR TO ABOLISH IT, and TO INSTITUTE NEW GOVERNMENT, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its
Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

https://i.imgur.com/KRRjmIv.mp4

But when a LONG TRAIN OF ABUSES AND USURPATIONS (election cheating), pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a
Design to reduce them UNDER ABSOLUTE DESPOTISM (Democrats), it is THEIR RIGHT, it is THEIR DUTY, to THROW OFF SUCH
GOVERNMENT, and to provide new Guards for their future Security.

No insurrection... just the people exercising their RIGHTS.

=====

Why Do People With Narcissistic Personality Disorder Play Games?

At times, it may appear that the goal of someone living with NPD is to get their needs met, which may involve other
people who consciously and unconsciously help them achieve that end, says Dena DiNardo, PhD, a clinical psychologist in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

"These 'games' are strategic manipulations," she adds. "Often, they're completely unconscious. People having trouble
with this level of narcissism are usually in such deep pain that their ability to empathetically connect with the pain
of others is low."

What games do people with narcissistic personality disorder play?

Those who live with NPD often HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM.

As a result, many games they play may revolve around maintaining a sense of control, so they don't have to be
confronted with the shame that they may feel inside.

This is why Ski Bunny can't post his own shit.

"People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to use strategies to gain power and control over the individual in
order to assert superiority and/or dominance over them," says Rahmah Albugami, a licensed professional counselor in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. "In this way, they get their needs met TO BOOST THEIR EGOS, VALUE, AND SELF-ESTEEM."

Poor Ski Bunny. :-(

Some common games someone with narcissistic personality disorder might engage in include:

 blame shifting
 deception
 gaslighting
 ghosting
 playing the victim
 projection

While these games may be common for someone with NPD, not everyone who plays them will have this condition or another
personality disorder.

How can you recognize when games are being played?

Becoming more familiar with these games may help you spot them in action and set appropriate personal boundaries.

Gaslighting:

Gaslighting refers to denying the truth of a situation as you saw or heard it, which can confuse your sense of reality.
They may be trying to avoid getting caught for something by turning it back around on you.

"One of the most common things to look out for are if you're constantly questioning yourself," says Albugami.

Revenge:

Having a fragile sense of self is not uncommon for someone with NPD.

If you call them out on their behaviors, it may create a narcissistic rage or injury. Rather than sit with the
difficult emotion and self-reflect, they may instead externalize the agony they feel in the form of revenge.