Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: And AlleyCat wonders why I call him a child-obsessed molester and self-admitted statutory rapist
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 20:55:32 -0500

On Fri, 13 Sep 2024 17:55:17 -0500,  super70s says...

> >> A likely story from a child-obsessed molester and admitted statutory rapist.
> >
> > OK, Toddler... What State Was I In?
>
> Who cares, lying child-obsessed molester.

YOU care, toddler, else you wouldn't be replying to every single one of MY replies.

> > I've already told this "story" multiple times. I can't help it if you
> > have the brain and memory of a 3 year
> > old.
>
> You think anybody's going to remember your sordid sexual escapades,
> admitted statutory rapist?

You seem to remember MORE, like the lies you've told about me being obsessed with children AND being a rapist, when we
all know the age of consent was SIXTEEN when I was with Haven.

So, what IS it... you remember, or not?

> Braggarts like yourself are usually the ones who get the least anyway, lol.

Usually, but not with me. I have absolutely ZERO reasons to lie, zero. You think I wake up every day and think about
impressing a bunch of effeminate BOY liberals, here on Usenet?

It would be MUCH more desirable to brag on my intelligence, not my sexual prowess... don't you think, nerd?

I've not bragged about a thing. I simply stated what happened, as a matter of record, not in a bragging way. If the
topic was about girls under 18, I probably mentioned what happened.

Rudy's the one obsessed with my life. Go ask HIM. LOL  He'll just lie too, since he's a jealous fuck... like you.

=====

The Insanely Jealous Narcissist

Narcissists usually have a deep need to be better than everyone else.
This makes him likely to become jealous of anyone he perceives as better than
him in any possible way.

Surprisingly, you don't have to be better in a real sense for you to trigger
his jealousy.

As long as you have any advantage he doesn't have, that's enough to make him
jealous. Sometimes jealousy can force the narcissist to act in ways that defy normal human behaviour.

Jealousy is one of the emotions that makes the narcissist, both hilarious and sad.

A Sense of Competition:

A sense of competition, real or perceived can trigger jealous narcissists.

Surpassing a narcissist at anything that you are both involved in
or succeeding at something he failed at, can make him extremely jealous.

Low Self-Esteem:

The narcissist, may not be jealous of someone on Usenet, who is better looking, as long as he is confident in his
looks.

But, he isn't, so he isn't confident in his ability to socialize.

Actually... the narcissist, makes himself look like a child. We do not need to help him in this realm.

Because the narcissist has very low self-esteem behind the mask of ultra-confidence, he becomes very jealous of anyone
who has genuine confidence... like those he pretends to be better than.

When a narcissist is depressed, he doesn't like to see someone happier and excited, especially if that person makes him
look stupid... which is usually hourly.

This is because he knows that a happy person is powerful. Powerful enough to make him feel like a worthless turd...
that is, until that person makes a spelling or grammar mistake.

When you are happy, you became more confident, assertive and clear-minded. On the other hand, when a person is sad or
depressed, he usually feels weak and vulnerable, who lashes out at those he sees as his superiors.

When a narcissist is depressed, feelings of vulnerability that accompany depression make him see a happy person as a
threat, especially when it's a person that he doesn't get along with, which is 99.9% of Usenet, since he's a homophobic
racist, who insults everyone, because he HATES everyone he thinks is his superior.

Insecure:

Insecurities make a person doubt his ability to keep anyone interested.

If he is financially unsuccessful (well... YEAH!) and believes that his Usenet rivals are MORE successful (well...
duh!), he may be very jealous their success.

The narcissist, hates it when people around him are better in every possible way. He needs to be above everybody else
in order to feel superior, and have the ability to sleep.

For this reason, he becomes very jealous of anyone he sees as superior than him, especially when there is a sense of
competition.

We Are Stealing His Attention:

The narcissist doesn't have the mental capacity to form his own opinions on subject matters that are above his head, so
he simply replies in the negative, even if it's proven that the OP is correct in everything he says or quotes.

Because he thinks that he is better than common people, the narcissist believes that he deserves more attention than
the average Usenet member.

Getting the attention that a narcissist believes HE deserves, can cause a lot of jealousy.

Poor narcissists.