Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: (Joanne) Expertly: How to be perfect (Matt 5:48) as G-D is perfect; Start by greeking (Matt 5:47) others ...
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 14:22:43 +0100

On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 17:37:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>  Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 6 hours ago
>> ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 14 Sep 2024 11:11:36 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>>> Mangina, there is nothing hideous nor subhuman about slant eyes!
>> Needledick, slant eyes ARE hideous and they DEFINE you as subhuman!
>    Nithing, your character is hideous!
>
>>> As a matter of fact, billions of people across the world wake up to
>>> slant eyes every morning, like the woman in this picture.
>>> https://www.instagram.com/p/C4yvA69yG4Y/
>> As a REAL matter of fact, Asian subwomen spend BILLIONS of $$$ on
>> blapheroplasties (eyelid surgery) every year to get RID of slant eyes
>> and TRY to LOOK halfway HUMAN!
>    Not that you can show.

It's a FACT, gook. Why would any gook want to LOOK like a gook?

>    you are just jealous of the woman in that picture, for not only does
>she wake up regularly to a pair of slant eyes, she has two sons because
>of a man with slant eyes!

Two half-human sub-sons who should have been strangled upon excretion.

>>> Mark Zuckerberg is another person who wakes up to slant eyes every
>>> morning.
>> Zuckersteen is just a jew.
>     Zuckerberg is just better than you.

Zuckersteen is not just a jew but a sleazy jew asshole.  Very fitting
that he should end up with a gook.  What WHITE woman would want
something like THAT?

>> All he DESERVES is another subhuman!
>

>>> You are a Nazi.
>> You are a gook,
>    That would be better than being a Nazi nithin.

Don't be absurd, gook.  WHITE is FAR superior to mongoloid shitskin!

<b'ris>

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.