Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: CNN FORCED TO ADMIT Trump Told Truth About Immigrant Surgery!
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 09:25:21 -0500

Here was another thing they did. So remember when Trump at the debate said, you know, she (Harris) wants to use
government funds to pay, pay for illegal immigrants and prisoners to get trans surgery. And everybody was like, oh,
he's crazy.

I know it's true.

It's true. And you want, you want me to prove it to you. Here. I'm, what's that? Oh, really? Oh, here it is. So uh this
is from Time Magazine. The original version of this story. They, they corrected themselves, the original version of
this story mischaracterized as false... Donald Trump's statement accusing Kamala Harris of supporting transgender
operations on illegal aliens in prison. As a presidential candidate in 2019, Harris filled out a questionnaire saying
she supported taxpayer funded gender transition treatment for imprisoned, meaning detained immigrants.

Welcome to America. Now hand over your dick and balls.

And nobody's using theirs anyway here. So even CNN, even CNN was flummoxed when they found this out that not only all
the lies that she told, but CNN also called out ABC news for being biased in that debate, the moderators. But watch
this and these are the CNN, the biggest tools in the world and even they can't help themselves. They have to call this
out, watch this tonight.

Kamala Harris releasing details of her policy positions for the first time on her campaign website. A K-File
investigation has uncovered meantime, a 2019 questionnaire and in this questionnaire, Harris laid out some much more
liberal stances among them on immigration.

https://youtu.be/Lsh-GhzAu9I

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."