Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: (Joanne) Expertly: How to be perfect (Matt 5:48) as G-D is perfect; Start by greeking (Matt 5:47) others ...
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 17:48:55 +0100

On Sun, 15 Sep 2024 09:16:48 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 3 hours ago
>> ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 14 Sep 2024 17:37:19 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>>> Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 6 hours ago
>>> Not that you can show.
>> It's a FACT, gook. Why would any gook want to LOOK like a gook?
>    Because some people find slant eyes to be a turn on.

LOL.  Slant eyes are HIDEOUS, gook.  Even the gook subwomen who get
them surgically corrected know that!

>>> you are just jealous of the woman in that picture, for not only does
>>> she wake up regularly to a pair of slant eyes, she has two sons because
>> of a man with slant eyes!
>> Two half-human sub-sons who should have been strangled upon excretion.
>    Yet again, you are on record for wanting to strangle babies!

Yet again, you are on record for promoting and marketing bestiality
between different species.

>    Her sons were rewards for heterosexual relations.

Her subhuman sub-sons were the unfortunate side effect of bestial
relations.

>>> Zuckerberg is just better than you.
>> Zuckersteen is not just a jew but a sleazy jew asshole. Very fitting
>> that he should end up with a gook. What WHITE woman would want
>> something like THAT?
>     No doubt plenty of them are tempted to drop their panties and
>spread their thighs and lady lips for him.

NO Human woman would want to drop her panties and spread her thighs
for a subhuman like Zuckersteen.  Especially after he's been with a
gook!

>    But he is reserved for ONE woman- his WIFE!

His 'marriage' to a gook is INVALID, gook!  Marriage is ONLY for pairs
of opposite sex, adult, unrelated HUMANS!

>    Did a slant-eyed girl turns down your sexual advances?

Did a Human girl turns down YOUR sexual advances?

>    Or was that a slant-eyed BOY?

Or was that a Human BOY?

>    The following article explains your pathology.

Zsuckling jew ani wholesale explains YOURS.

<b'ris>

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.