Davin News Server

From: citizen winston smith <sss@example.de>
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,alf.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,can.politics
Subject: Re: Haitian Woman Describing Dog-Eating and Voodoo Practiced in Home
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 13:25:41 -0600

On 9/16/2024 1:16 PM, % wrote:
> citizen winston smith wrote:

>>> i don't live anywhere near alberta
>>
>> https://youtu.be/YI8YCSFfasA
>
> this does not happen on the west side of the rockies in BC ,

Got horses anywhere = u have flies.

> this is the kind of outdoor pesks i get
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOwpYW3Jdo

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g499136-Horsefly_Cariboo_British_Columbia-Vacations.html

Horsefly, Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsefly,_British_Columbia

Name origin
The settlement was known as Harper's Camp, after Thaddeus Harper, a
rancher and miner.[2] In 1920, residents voted to rename the village
Horsefly.[4] The name derived from the Horsefly River and Horsefly Lake,
so designated by the early pioneers because of the prevalence of
horseflies during the summertime.[5] The numerous horseflies and
mosquitoes forced people and horses to cover their heads with cloth hoods.