Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Seeking Advice on mechanisms for expressing political dissent
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 08:50:52 -0000 (UTC)

I'm considering building a shit gun of some kind, possibly for an open
design distribution, and I am torn between a streamed delivery (thru a
pressurised fire-hose?) or a chunk-throwing variant.

I must admit a certin aesthetic fondness for the Chunker, particularly in
it's effects at the delivery end of things.  With some scoop mechanism  I
can see it handling a whole variety of payload consistencies.

Unfortunately the Chunker also suffers from the capacity for lethal
projection: preventing the throwing of rocks or heavy metal objects
needs to be somehow enforced by design.  Which brings us to

The ShitSabre©.  Something like a Light Saber, but with a backpack
"magazine" and a belt-feed (hose).  Will also need solar power or
something with a bit more poop to pump than the average lithium telephone
battery.  Prob'ly should have a camera providing telescopics attached to
the business end as a sighting mechanism.

And it needs a costume: something distinctive.  Ideas anyone?

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell