Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Leave It To The Pansy Ass Pussy Liar To Take A Few Words Out of Context and Make Up More Lies - Lies That HAVE Been Debunked, Even By Those Who Rudy Worships
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 17:53:01 -0500

"Watch the video at the Snopes site." - Rudy Canoza

On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 17:50:23 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-classified-docs-furniture-warehouse/

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 10:01:29 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...
Snopes is an excellent and unbiased fact-checking site.

On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 07:11:43 -0700,  Rudy Canoza says...
Snopes, of course, is a highly reputable fact-checking source.

=====

On Tue, 17 Sep 2024 09:30:24 -0700,  HYPOCRITE FAGGOT Rudy Canoza says...

> >> Not debunked. Trump said it. He said Nazis were "fine people."
> >
> > Even Snopes says you're a liar and that's saying something.
> >
> > https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/
>
> No, they don't. From the site:
>
>     In a news conference after the rally protesting the planned removal of a
>     Confederate statue, Trump did say there were "very fine people on both
>     sides," referring to the protesters and the counterprotesters. HE SAID IN THE
>     SAME STATEMENT HE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT NEO-NAZIS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS, WHO
>     HE SAID SHOULD BE "CONDEMNED TOTALLY."
>
> He *said* there were "very fine people on both sides."

Yes... both SIDES, and NOT in the neo-Nazi group. They weren't a "side" unto themselves, midget.

For years, Democrat faggots have latched onto a claim Trump called neo-Nazis and white supremacists "very fine people"
by taking Trump's comments out of context. - MSN

Snopes set the record straight ahead of Thursday's 2024 presidential debate, acknowledging the presumptive 2024
Republican nominee said neo-Nazis and white supremacists should be "condemned totally."

SNOPES CITED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS FROM SPRING 2024 FOR THEIR REEVALUATED "FALSE" RATING OF THE CLAIM.

POLITIFACT - The Poynter Institute

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn't put themselves -- and
you had some very bad people IN THAT GROUP, but you also had
people that were very fine people, on both SIDES." (NOT in the neo-Nazi group)

Idiot.

You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did.
You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking
down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of
a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George
Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his
status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take
down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson?
What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because
he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his
statue?

"So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're
changing culture. And you had people -- and Pm not talking about

the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -~ because they should be
condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other

than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has
treated them absolutely unfairly.

> Given that all the people on one side were Nazis and KKK, he *necessarily* was saying that Nazis and KKK were
> very fine people.

No, there were counter-protesters to the removal of the statue who were NEITHER.

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest "

(does that mean counter-protesters who were NOT neo-Nazis couldn't be there and be associated with them? I'm sure there
was a faggot or twenty in the group taking down the statue. Does that associate ALL who were there for that purpose
with faggots... huh... Rudy?)

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn't put themselves and you had some very bad people IN THAT GROUP, but you also
had people that were very fine people, on both SIDES."

On both SIDES, not in the neo-Nazi group.

LOL.. for someone who claims to be soooo fucking smart, you sure do have trouble comprehending the spoken and written
word.