Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: It's Oddly Quiet In Here About Something Idiots Like Rudy Spouted Off About After Debate - A Recent Analysis By The Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) Proves Trump Right... Again
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 14:57:45 -0500

Remember this:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1836839158746152960/pu/vid/avc1/720x576/H2LJwVEd4ean0I6H.mp4?tag=12

=====

ABC's Fact Check on Trump's Crime Claims During Debate Debunked By Do Data

A recent analysis by the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) suggests that violent crimes-including rape, robbery,
and aggravated assault-have increased significantly during the Biden-Harris administration, despite official claims to
the contrary.

The findings are based on Justice Department data and have sparked renewed debate over the administration's handling of
crime and public safety.

According to the CPRC, violent crime fell by 15 percent under former President Donald Trump between 2016 and 2020.

However, their analysis INDICATES A SHARP RISE SINCE 2020. "Despite their fraudulent statements that they made," Trump
said during Tuesday's debate, "crime in this country is through the roof. And we have a new form of crime. It's called
migrant crime."

FACT CHECK: IN LAST NIGHT'S THREE-ON-ONE DEBATE THE ABC NEWS MODERATORS USED MISLEADING CRIME DATA FROM THE FBI TO
'FACT CHECK' @REALDONALDTRUMP. THE REALITY IS THAT TRUMP (AS HE USUALLY IS) WAS RIGHT - CRIME IS NOT DOWN - IT IS UP,
WAY UP.

The CPRC's report draws on data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics' National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS),
which tracks non-fatal violent crimes but does not measure murder rates.

NEW BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS CRIME DATA JUST RELEASED: VIOLENT CRIME (RAPE, ROBBERY, AND AGGRAVATED ASSAULT)
SOARING UNDER BIDEN-HARRIS.

The report states: "The just-released data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics' National Crime Victimization Survey
shows violent crime has soared under Biden-Harris. If you look at rape, robbery, and aggravated assaults, between 2016
and 2020, violent crime fell by 15% under Trump and soared by 55% under Biden between 2020 and 2023."

Breaking down the numbers, the CPRC found that under the current administration:

 Rape increased by 42%
 Robbery rose by 63%
 Aggravated assault surged by 55%

The report also considers alternative starting points for the analysis. "Even if you take the starting period for Biden
as 2019 or the five-year average before COVID because the numbers may have been artificially depressed during COVID,
violent crime rose by 19%," the CPRC notes. Using 2021 as the base year, the increases are similarly stark: "Violent
crime is up 55%, rape up 42%, robbery up 53%, and aggravated assault up 67%."

In case you missed it, the department of Justice released a new report in 2023, which completely debunked the entire
narrative that violent crime has decreased under the Biden and Harris administration.

Another great video to send to your liberal friends who parrot liberal idiocy that they are fed by the idiot media who
are the same thing as the Harris campaign.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1836847050719207424/pu/vid/avc1/720x576/mBnLdthrj16_zrUH.mp4?tag=12

These statistics have intensified discussions about the administration's policies on crime and immigration.

The Trump campaign has highlighted instances of crimes allegedly committed by illegal immigrants to support their
stance on stricter immigration enforcement.

While the Biden-Harris administration has emphasized initiatives aimed at community policing and gun control to address
crime, critics argue that these measures have been insufficient.

They point to the CPRC's analysis as evidence that more robust action is needed to combat the rise in violent offenses.

Public safety officials and policymakers are now grappling with the potential causes of the increase.

Some attribute the rise to economic challenges, social unrest, and the aftereffects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Others
suggest that policy decisions at the federal level have had a direct impact on crime rates.

The debate over how to interpret and respond to these statistics is likely to continue.

Law enforcement agencies, community leaders, and legislators are examining the data to develop strategies aimed at
reducing violent crime and ensuring public safety.

As the nation approaches upcoming elections, crime and public safety are expected to remain key issues for voters.

The CPRC's findings add a significant dimension to the ongoing discourse surrounding national security and the
effectiveness of current policies.

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."