Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHO Said Trump Was Talking About A Studio Audience? He wAs
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 00:18:13 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-09-19, citizen winston smith <sss@example.de> wrote:
> On 9/19/2024 4:05 PM, Alan wrote:
>> you're back in bot mode
>

> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-
> audience-harris-debate-gutfeld-b2615455.html
>
> "Speaking to Gutfeld, Trump later pointed to the TV ratings from the debate.
>
> “We had 75 million people watching, something like that, and you have to
> do well,” he said.
>
> ...Trump was referring to the TV ratings when he spoke about the “crazy”
> audience."

So speaking of Trump and Gutfeld, when is Kamala going to offer a 100% impromptu interview in
front of a live studio audience where she takes question off the cuff from the audience?
Trump on that show was like he was sitting in your living room just shooting the breeze.

So can Kamala do something similar?

ROTFLMAO!

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day