Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: THIS Makes Faggot-1 An Expert On Whether Trump Can Read a Book Or
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 15:07:25 -0700

On 2024-09-20 14:18, citizen winston smith wrote:
> On 9/20/2024 2:45 PM, Alan wrote:
>>>
>>> Publish or perish - the reason we have so many delusional, grant-
>>> herded, per-slaved globull-worming acolytes.
>>
>> Look up what "non sequitur" means.
>
> Look up how "scientists" are compensated and remain solvent.
>
> It's all grants and publishing and peer review.
>
> That drives their agenda.
>
> You phony little dingleberry.

Which has no bearing on what we're discussing HERE doofus.

You're just an ignoramus who has latched on to the word "publish", which
is used in different CONTEXTS.

Melania Trump is having a BOOK published, and that means that:

1. A manuscript was written.

2. It was edited.

3. Galleys were created and then reviewed.

(Lather, rinse, repeat until done)

4. Physical pages are printed, cut, bound, and have covers added.

All this falls under having a BOOK published.

Having a scientific paper published is a DIFFERENT THING.