Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHO Said Trump Was Talking About A Studio Audience? He wAs Talking About The TV Audience [Watch]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 12:45:41 -0500

On Sat, 21 Sep 2024 09:14:55 -0400,  NoBody says...

> On Fri, 20 Sep 2024 18:23:58 -0700, Siri Cruise
> <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >AlleyCat wrote:
> >> Give us your best racist rant from Trump.
> >>
> >> Does it compare?
> >>
> >> Stay drunk!
> >>
> >> Democrats on Blacks:
> >
> >You sound, ummm, desperate.
> >
> >Vote for Jill Stein.
>

> Looks like AlleyCat stomped you flat.
> You lose.
> Again.

By the by... ask Siri, "exactly WHAT is AlleyCat desperate for?"

HE'S the one desperate. He pulled what liberals can ONLY pull, these days...

The accusation, with ZERO backup.

EVERY fucking day, it's another statement/accusation the liberals and press pull out of their asses, and NEVER being
able to back it up.

Trump is a racist!

How so?

Uhhhh... he just is. He's always saying racist things.

Give us one example.

I have to go.

We have evidence of Russia/Trump collusion.

Show us.

We will.

Years later... NO evidence.

Same ole, same ole.

Liberals are liars and thieves.

The Democrats cheated to win in 2020 and the liberals here KNOW they cheated, but in politics, NEVER admit you're
guilty or wrong.

That's the only way they can "win", either in politics, or, in the case of Usenet... an argument.

So... Siri... what am *I* desperate for, that YOU are not?

Don't answer till next Friday, faggot. I won't see your answer, providing you're not too drunk to actually WRITE one.

LOL