Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: New Documents Confirm Trump Requested National Guard Before January 6 Riots
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 17:55:49 -0500

Transcripts Show President Trump's Directives To Pentagon Leadership To ...

https://cha.house.gov/2024/9/transcripts-show-president-trump-s-directives-to-pentagon-leadership-to-keep-january-6-
safe-were-deliberately-ignored

1 day ago - WASHINGTON - Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-
11) revealed that days before January 6, 2021, President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders urging them to do their
jobs to protect lives and property. The transcripts released show Trump gave senior Pentagon leadership directives to
keep January 6 peaceful - including using the ...

=====

New Documents Confirm Trump Requested National Guard Before January 6 Riots

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/nick-kangadis/bombshell-new-house-committee-docs-reveal-dod-concealed-trumps-j6-request-natl

1 day ago - According to new government documents, it appears that former President Donald Trump's claim that he
requested National Guard ahead of the events of January 6, 2021, and the subsequent denials ...

=====

Bombshell Transcripts Reveal President Donald Trump In Fact, Ordered ...

https://tuzarapost.substack.com/p/bombshell-transcripts-reveal-president

Today - By Jim H?ft . September 21, 2024. A groundbreaking report from Steve Baker has unveiled crucial transcripts
proving that President Donald Trump did indeed request National Guard deployment to ensure a peaceful protest on
January 6th, 2021.

=====

Official Transcripts Reveal President Trump DID Tell Top Pentagon ...

https://therightscoop.com/official-transcripts-reveal-president-trump-did-tell-top-pentagon-officials-to-deploy-
national-guard-on-j6-to-make-sure-its-safe/

Today - These new transcripts indicate that senior Pentagon officials unnecessarily delayed the DC National Guard
response to the Capitol on January 6 due to "optics" concerns. It quotes General Milley admitting Trump called for
National Guard troops to make the Capitol safe on January 6th:

=====

New Bombshell Transcript: General Mark Milley Admits Trump Ordered The ...

https://gellerreport.com/2024/09/new-bombshell-transcript-general-mark-milley-admits-trump-ordered-the-national-guard-
deployed-to-ensure-a-peaceful-protest-on-j6.html/

1 day ago - Steve Baker has released a report with copies of transcripts where Mark Milley admits that Trump ordered
the national guard deployed to ensure a peaceful protest on J6. Trump made the request on January 3rd, 3 days before
the riot. However, according to Sund, the Secretary of? - Insurrection Barbie (@DefiyantlyFree) September 20, 2024

=====

Bombshell Transcripts Reveal Trump, In Fact, Ordered National Guard For ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/bombshell-transcripts-trump-fact-ordered-national-guard-january/

1 day ago - A groundbreaking report from Steve Baker has unveiled crucial transcripts proving that President Donald
Trump did indeed request National Guard deployment to ensure a peaceful protest on January 6th, 2021. These newly
surfaced transcripts, which were previously concealed, reveal the truth that many in the mainstream media have ignored.

=====

Gen. Milley Knew All Along That Trump Wanted Nat'l Guard At Capitol On ...

https://headlineusa.com/gen-milley-knew-all-along-that-trump-wanted-natl-guard-at-capitol-on-j6-new-transcript-shows/

1 day ago - Those were the words then-President Donald Trump spoke on Jan. 3, 2021, according to Gen. Mark Milley, the
former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. However, Trump's remarks were hidden for nearly four years, and he was
blamed by the Democrat-controlled Jan. 6 Commission-and much of the media-for the National Guard's delayed response.

=====

Donald Trump Informed Pentagon Of National Guard Request On January 6 ...

https://www.econotimes.com/Donald-Trump-Informed-Pentagon-of-National-Guard-Request-on-January-6-What-the-Records-Show-
1687955

1 day ago - Newly surfaced transcripts suggest Donald Trump informed Pentagon officials of his desire to deploy the
National Guard during the January 6 Capitol riot, raising questions about the response.

=====

Trump Called For National Guard To Be On Hand For J6-Pentagon Officials ...

https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-called-for-national-guard-to-be-on-hand-for-j6-pentagon-officials-delayed-over-
optics-report

1 day ago - Trump had requested that there be 10,000 National Guard troops at the Capitol building for that day, as
stated by Miller in a different interview transcript conducted by the J6 Select Subcommittee, where he said that "the
President commented that they were going to need 10,000 troops" on J6 from the National Guard.

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."