Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Blowback to another incredibly stupid statement by Kamela
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2024 14:32:54 -0700

On 2024-09-22 07:35, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Sep 2024 09:18:15 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> Chrisitianity is rarely solo scriptura.  Name any Christian religion
>>> that supports slavery.
>>
>> That's not the point.
>
> Uh yeah it is since that was the example given.

No. You're trying to suggest failing to obey one biblical rule...

...which doesn't actually exist...

...must mean you're "abandoning Christianity".

And I'm offering a logical extension of that position.

>> Christians that oppose abortion do so based on their bible.
>>
>> So I thought it appropriate to examine how much weight they actually
>> give to the rules found therein.
>
> Answer my question.  You can't spin this one away.

I did answer the only question you asked.

>>> Where in the bible does it teach abortion is ok?
>>
>> Numbers 5:11-31
>>
>> Causing an unfaithful wife to miscarry is apparently fine.
>
> That's not what it says but you go right ahead and spin it to your
> purpose.

That is literally what it says:

Give your wife a drink which will cause her to miscarry if she is
pregnant from another man.

>>> Try making some sense for a change.
>>
>> So you can pick and choose which prohibitions you'll follow then?
>
> And we're back to the original question I asked.

I answered the ONLY question you asked.

>> YOU are taking it upon yourself to read the mind of your god?
>>

> Read my response again.  This time for understanding.

LOL!