Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Chicago Gangs Clash With Venezuelan Tern De Aragua Members: 'Democrats Against Migrants'
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 00:30:58 -0500

Chicago Gangs Clash With Venezuelan Tern De Argue Members: 'Democrats Against Migrants'

Local Gangs Claim Venezuelan Gangsters Have Started To Impede on Their Traditional Territory

Venezuelan migrants moving into Chicago's South Side have caught the attention of the city's gangs, with some fearing
an impending turf war between local gangs and their Venezuelan counterparts.

"When the black gangs here get fed up with the illegalities and criminal activities of these migrants or non-citizens,
the city of Chicago is going to go up in flames and there will be nothing the National Guard or the government can do
about it when the bloodshed hits the streets. It'll be blacks against migrants," Tyrone Muhammad, a former Chicago
gangster who did 20 years in prison and now runs a violence prevention program, said in a report for the New York Post.

The comments come as Chicago has seen an influx of Venezuelan migrants, according to the report, including members of
the notorious Tren de Aragua gang.

With the arrival has come a rise in crime, locals told the New York Post, while some Venezuelan gangsters have started
to encroach on the territory of the city's local gangs.

"There's been a lot going on with (the migrant gangs) that nobody's even hearing about," Zacc Massie, a local Chicago
gang member, told the New York Post. "They be moving in our own territory and robbing people but they don't get
arrested like we do. I actually talked to one on the translator app. He told me all the things he got going on; how
they helped him get a car, an apartment, (EBT) card, all this stuff. They giving them thousands, we get maybe $400 a
month. And they don't even have Social Security numbers!"

Sources from local Chicago gangs told the New York Post that members of the Venezuelan gang are often heavily armed and
have begun spilling into areas traditionally controlled by local gangs.

Local gang member Corey Rogers told the New York Post that Venezuelan gangsters will often be seen 'showing the flag,"
a slang term for brandishing their firearms. He also showed the outlet text threads that featured local gang members
threatening turf wars with the newcomer gangsters.

"What bothers me is that the Venezuelans are united," Rogers said. "The black gangs are too divided and they take each
other down."

Others shared concerns about the possibility of increased violence, telling the New York Post that things had actually
improved in the city before the influx of migrants.

"It's still violent down here but it's calmed down a lot," one gang member told the outlet. "Back in the day we'd get
shot if we went over there. It's calmed down a lot. The last thing we need are the Venezuelans."

The Chicago Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

=====

Going Back To Trump Presidency - 4 years of peace and prosperity and secure borders.

Last 4 years: Inflation, open borders, rising crime, war, censorship, men in women's sports

Kamala Harris: "We're not going back!"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GYInC75bwAAbrnN?format=jpg&name=900x900

=====

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."