Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: More dishonesty from Kamela
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 07:27:01 -0400

A TikTok creator who was featured in Oprah Winfrey's town hall
interview with Vice President Kamala Harris last week slammed the use
of her video without permission, mocking Harris and vowing she will
not vote for her come November.

"So I got my four seconds of fame on The Oprah Winfrey Show, and of
all people to be her guest, let me show you who it was," a TikTok
creator behind the account Blaire_Allison said in a video posted
Saturday.

The TikTok then showed a clip of Winfrey's town hall-style interview
with Harris that aired Thursday evening, featuring various people
describing how the cost of living is strangling average AmericansÂ’
pocketbooks, including a video from Blaire Allison posted in November
2023.

"I don't understand how people are affording life right now," Allison
said in the featured clip.

"To my Americans: Let me make something perfectly clear, OK? I do not
support Harris for president," she said, mocking and imitating HarrisÂ’
often roundabout way of speaking. "OK? I want to be unburdened by who
has been in the White House the last three and a half years. OK? As I
stand here today, on this stage, standing on this stage today, the day
after yesterday, I just want you to know, OK, how I stand and how I
stand today is that I do not support Harris for president."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tiktok-creator-roasts-oprah-harris-featuring-her-town-hall-interview-i-do-not-support-harris?intcmp=fb_fnc&%3Fintcmp=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwY2xjawFeL3xleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHVw7QI9cdFJdT_CeqdejhjE5y_FTGHtHaSIZ9qL0HvrfmyhP6C3GbaiORQ_aem_VWkgMvF2eFhWZfW7aQPNvg