Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Yet another stupid misstep from Kamela
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 23:49:24 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-09-23, Mittens Romney <robberbaron@invalid.ut> wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>>>
>>> Wah wah wah!!!
>>>
>>> The service memebers' families had no issues so, no harm no foul - oyu
>>> piece of shit.
>>
>> So you admit
>
> So you disrespect the families of dead soldiers?
>
> I am not surprised a bit, you filthy fucking faggot-ass fuckup.

That's why I refer to the far left libbys as demons.

Hey, when you are driving an injured person to the hospital you run red lights, stop signs and more
than likely exceed the speed limit.
All minor in comparison to the end result of keeping the injured person alive.

These demons are laser focused on some insignificant regulation in order to take the focus off the
Biden administration being the cause of this tragedy and not even having the class to show up,
apologize or at least contact the families.

Nobody is falling for their ruse though.

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Word Salad Special Of The Day