Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: You Wanted America To Become A Third World Shithole - Well, You Got It Now
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 19:39:20 -0500

Denver resident claims Venezuelans are terrorizing her building almost daily. They reportedly party all night with loud
music in front of her building and then leave the area trashed.

Democrats in CO allowed around 42,000 migrants to descend upon their state, including gang members.

Liberals living in gated communities telling poor people it's their "imagination" that Venezuelan gangs are taking over
apartment complexes.

Riiiight.

https://x.com/i/status/1838249018977313030

=====

THIS is going to be fun to watch:

Illegal Venezuelans fighting each other out side their shelter on Van Buren and Plymouth #Chicago
https://x.com/i/status/1792224519215526002

Chicago, Venezuelan Gangs 'Blacks Against Migrants'

Chicago Gang Members Issue Dire Warning Over Venezuelans in Shocking Twist

'It'll be blacks against migrants...'

Posted by Luis Cornelio

September 22, 2024

Tren de Aragua
Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua (Source: Screenshot / Bill Melugin / Twitter)

(Luis Cornelio, Headline USA) In a twist no one saw coming, Chicago gang members are sounding alarms about the dangers
posed by the Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua, according to a New York Post interview.

Former gang leader Tyrone Muhammad, now head of Ex-Cons for Community and Social Change, didn't mince words about
foreign gangs wreaking havoc on Chicago's South Side-blaming the Biden-Harris administration for the crisis.

"When the black gangs here get fed up with the illegalities and criminal activities of these migrants or non-citizens,
the city of Chicago is going to go up in flames and there will be nothing the National Guard or the government can do
about it when the bloodshed hits the streets. It'll be blacks against migrants," Muhammad said.

The interview, recorded last week and released on Sunday, took place on South King Drive, one of the most dangerous
blocks in the city.

Muhammad also blasted the federal government for allowing illegal immigrants to flood what he suggested were
marginalized Chicago communities.

"It is impossible to release gang members and criminals into our country through the borders and broken walls and
infiltrate them in our community that's already impoverished and broken," Muhammad continued.

According to the Post, over 42,000 foreign nationals have poured into Chicago since 2022, just a year after President
Joe Biden took office.

Many of these individuals are active members of the violent Tren de Aragua gang, linked to several high-profile crimes
in Chicago's South Side, which has been historically controlled by gangs such as the Gangster Disciples, Black P Stones
to the Vice Lords, Latin Kings and Satan Disciples.

Suspected 'Tren de Aragua' GANG members may be connected to local criminal cases

Chicago activist Terry Newsome, with the assistance of Muhammad, launched his own probe into criminal acts allegedly
committed by the Venezuelan gang.

Standard Club, one of the shelters for foreign nationals, has seen up to 720 police incident reports in the past 12
months, Newsom told the Post.

https://headlineusa.com/author/lcornelio/
https://headlineusa.com/subscribe/
https://headlineusa.com/tag/chicago/
https://headlineusa.com/tag/illegal-immigration/
https://headlineusa.com/tag/venezuela/
https://nypost.com/2024/09/22/us-news/chicago-gangbangers-face-off-against-venezuelans/?
utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost&utm_source=twitter

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."