Davin News Server

Subject: Re: reproducing the 500mya climate (in a computer; we;ll do it for
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
From: Paul Aubrin <paul.aubrin@invalid.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 11:35:31 +0200

Le 24/09/2024 à 06:14, Unum a écrit :
>> I read the subject of the thread which clearly states a computer
>> simulation. Hint : virtual reality is not really real.
>
> You read the subject only and therefore are just blabbering nonsense as
> usual.

I am contributing to the subject of the discussion with facts. You
indulge in the ad hominem fallacy :
“A last trick is to become personal, insulting and rude as soon as you
perceive that your opponent has the upper hand. In becoming personal you
leave the subject altogether, and turn your attack on the person by
remarks of an offensive and spiteful character. This is a very popular
trick, because everyone is able to carry it into effect.”
SCHOPENHAUER (1896) : 38 STRATAGEMS, OR 38 WAYS TO WIN AN ARGUMENT