Davin News Server

From: Mittens Romney <robberbaron@invalid.ut>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Faggley little man Ball
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 13:51:06 -0600

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> He was explicit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/general-milley-ignored-trump-order-deploy-nat-guard/

According to the documents, General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, confirmed that President Trump expressed concern about
the potential for unrest and proactively ordered the necessary precautions.

On January 3, 2021, just three days before the protest, General Milley
recalled the president saying, “Hey, look at this. There’s going to be a
large amount of protesters here on the 6th. Make sure that you have
sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it’s a safe event.”

Below is a copy of the transcript:

View Fullscreen

Not only did General Milley ignore President Trump’s order to deploy the
National Guard to the US Capitol on January 6, and not only did General
Milley hide this important fact from investigators and the media, but
General Milley also reportedly placed the US military under his control
following the January 6 riot.

Authors Bob Woodward and Robert Costa accused Milley in their book Peril
of usurping President Trump’s constitutional powers as Commander in
Chief following the January 6 protests and riot.

Milley later refused to respond during Senate testimony who asked him to
confirm his actions as reported in Woodward’s book.

Breitbart reported:

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) called on Chairman
of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley to honor his word and stop
dodging questions about allegations in Bob Woodward and Robert Costa’s
book Peril that he usurped President Donald Trump’s power as commander
in chief after the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, in violation of the law.

Grassley and Banks both spoke Thursday on the floors of the Senate and
House respectively to remind Milley he told members of Congress he would
review the allegations in the book and get back to them to say if they
are true. Despite repeated requests, he has still not said if they are true.

“Milley allegedly placed military hands — his hands — on controls that
belonged exclusively to the president. According to Peril, [he] summoned
senior operation officers in the military command center to his office,”
Grassley said, adding, “He had them take ‘an oath’ not to ‘act’ on the
president’s orders without checking with him first,” Grassley said.

Grassley continued:

These brazen words and actions, if accurate, strike at the heart of our
democracy — civilian control of the military. They turn this guiding
rule upside down and show utter contempt for the commander-in-chief
coming from the nation’s top general. They are dangerous and contrary to
military code 10 US Code 888.

Grassley went on to respond to Milley in one of many follow-ups:

“After my third note, Gen. Milley responded with the same old smoke and
mirrors routine: ‘I have never read the books.’ Years of oversight have
taught me this lesson. Evasive answers usually offer revealing clues
about the truth,”

Why won’t Milley would not address the politician’s questions?  What was
he hiding?

General Milley was not alone in blame. As The Gateway Pundit reported
previously, Nancy Pelosi also refused the National Guard at the US
Capitol due to politics.

In a WaPo interview with the Washington DC police chief, Steve Sund, The
National Pulse reports the outgoing police chief “believes his efforts
to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House
and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy
Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell.”

President Trump also reiterated during an interview with Sean Hannity
that he authorized the National Guard to be in Washington, DC, on
January 6, 2021.

In June, new footage was released from the House Oversight Committee of
Nancy Pelosi taking responsibility for the January 6, 2021, protests and
rioting at the US Capitol.

Nancy Pelosi: “I take responsibility.”

Last month, a new video was released showing Nancy Pelosi again
regretting the presence of the National Guard at the US Capitol on
January 6. Pelosi earlier refused their deployment despite President
Trump’s request for thousands of troops to protect the US Capitol.

“We’re calling the National Guard now? They should have been here to
start out.”

“We have totally failed. We need to take some responsibility for not
moving to secure…”

And during this same time period – General Milley was also making secret
calls to the Chinese.

In September 2021, General Mark Milley testified before the Senate Armed
Services Committee along with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and head of
U.S. Central Command Gen. Kenneth McKenzie.

General Milley defended his call to the CCP promising to warn them of a
possible attack from Trump.

Why was this man never prosecuted for treason?
--
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪