Davin News Server

From: Mittens Romney <robberbaron@invalid.ut>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: New House Committee Docs Reveal Dodd Concealed Trump's J6 Request
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 14:41:36 -0600

Alan wrote:
> Still no.
>
> That is a list of quotes

AGAIN...

GODDAMNED LIAR!

QUOTESGENERAL MARK MILLEY, CHAIRMAN, JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF:“[January 3,
2021] The President just says, ‘Hey, look at this. There’s going to be a
large amount ofprotesters here on the 6th, make sure that you have
sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it’s asafe event.’”
*“[POTUS said] ‘Hey, I don’t care if you use Guard, or Soldiers, active
duty Soldiers, do whatever you haveto do. Just make sure it’s safe.’”
*CHRISTOPHER MILLER, ACTING SECRETARY OF DEFENSE:“The President
commented that they were going to need 10,000 troops the following
day... I interpreted it asa bit of presidential banter or President
Trump banter that you all are familiar with, and in no way, shape,
orform did I interpret that as an order or direction.” *“[On January 6,
2021] everyone was like, “Did you listen to the President’s speech?” I’m
like “The guy speaksfor 90 minutes it’s like Castro or something.” No,
I’ve got work to do.” *“I was cognizant of the fears that the President
would invoke the Insurrection Act to politicize the military inan
anti-democratic manner. And, just before the Electoral College
certification, 10 former Secretaries ofDefense signed an op-ed piece
published in The Washington Post warning of the dangers of politicizing
andusing inappropriately the military. No such thing was going to occur
on my watch.” *“There was absolutely -- there is absolutely no way I was
putting U.S. military forces at the Capitol,period.”*“The operational
plan was this, let’s take the D.C. National Guard, keep them away from
the Capitol.”*CHIEF STEVEN SUND, U.S. CAPITOL POLICE:“I’m making an
urgent request for the National Guard. We are being overrun. I gave a
quick rundown ofwhat we had going on and that officers out there are
fighting for their lives. We were about to be taken over.The
representative from the Secretary of the Army said, “I don’t like the
optics of National Guard standing in aline with the Capitol in the
background.”” *“I explained to them that the building is being breached.
I need their assistance immediately. He [GeneralPiatt] said, “My
recommendation to the Secretary of the Army is to not support the
request.” *Previously concealed by the Biden-Harris Administration’s
Department of Defense, the Subcommittee hasuncovered statements by key
personnel involved in the deployment of the D.C. National Guard to the
U.S.Capitol on January 6, 2021. These new transcripts indicate that
senior Pentagon officials unnecessarily delayedthe DC National Guard
response to the Capitol on January 6due to “optics” concerns.SEPT.16,
2024CHAIRMAN BARRY LOUDERMILK@OVERSIGHTADMN@REPLOUDERMILKThe DoD IG
claims that the actions at the Pentagon were “reasonable in light of the
circumstances” at theCapitol on January 6, 2021. The IG also determined
that “DoD officials did not delay or obstruct theDoD’s response to the
[U.S. Capitol Police’s] [Request for Assistance] on January 6, 2021.”THE
TRANSCRIPTS REVEAL OTHERWISE.
COMMANDING GENERAL WILLIAM WALKER, D.C. NATIONAL GUARD:“My thoughts are
that there has to be something else at play here. Why is there such a
concern aboutproximity to the Capitol? We hadn’t had that before.”
*“[General Piatt said] at 2:42pm “It would not be his best military
advice to send the National Guard to the U.S.Capitol at this
time....Military presence could make the situation worse and the optics
were bad.” *COLONEL EARL MATTHEWS, D.C. NATIONAL GUARD:“The D.C. Guard
could’ve gone in right away. But the Secretary of the Army did not give
us theapproval.”*“There was concern about being anywhere near the
Capitol because of perception that the military would beinvolved, that
there would be militarization of the electoral process.”*“We were seeing
the Congress of the United States being overrun, and the Guard -- and
the Capitol Police, theMPD need help. We had people at the D.C. Armory
who are able to help, and they’re not moving. And they’renot allowed to
move. They’re not allowed to go down there.” *“It’d be like, if there’s
a five-alarm fire and you’re telling a volunteer fire company, “Don’t go
respond to thefire. Go to trees and pull cats or dogs out of trees to
free up firemen to respond to the real fire.” I mean, it’sridiculous.”
*COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR MICHAEL BROOKS, D.C. NATIONAL GUARD:“They were
ready to go, and they just couldn’t understand why they were still
sitting there. Literally sittingon a bus, just waiting to drive to the
Capitol and do the best they could do to support Capitol Police.”
*“People were like, “Why weren’t you there?” We were. We were waiting.”
*“We repeatedly told them, “We know what we’re doing. We just need you
to give us the authorization” *BRIGADIER GENERAL AARON DEAN, ADJUTANT
GENERAL, D.C. NATIONAL GUARD:“I thought to myself, “Okay. I’m not sure
why we’re concerned about optics when it comes to, you know, savinglives
and preventing damage and loss of property, but okay.” *“The lull time
between that 2:30pm call and 5 o’clock, just nothing. It was like,
that’s a little odd -- very odd.It put us in a bad situation, because we
wanted to respond but we couldn’t. So we were just left there waitingon
word.” *GENERAL WALTER PIATT, DIRECTOR OF ARMY STAFF:“What we were
afraid of is that military assets would be employed without military
command, and thatweighed in heavily when forces were requested in
support of January 6.” *CHRISTOPHER RODRIGUEZ, D.C. HOMELAND SECURITY
AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT:“So it kind of shocked me, because we had a
situation where the Metropolitan Police Department had beenon the scene
at the Capitol for over an hour at that point, and we couldn’t get any
additional support fromDoD.” *TRANSCRIBED INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BYDOD IG:
*J6 SELECT: *OVERSIGHT: *

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/general-milley-ignored-trump-order-deploy-nat-guard/

--
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪