Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: You Fuckers Just Can't Get Anything Right - Your Failed Predictions Have Become Jokes And Are Swaying People To NOT Believe You Any More
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 16:43:49 -0500

What about this part, failure-1?

Oops, they did it again. Climate hoaxers discover their Atlantic current measurements were wrong and the current is as
strong as ever:

"As greenhouse gas concentrations rise, the AMOC is predicted to decline- or even collapse - in the future. If that
occurs, rapid temperature and climate shifts could follow, dramatically affecting everything from agriculture to
disease worldwide. But scientists disagree on whether the AMOC is already slowing, and questions remain as to whether a
variety of proxy measurements actually indicate a slowdown.

One way to detect AMOC weakening is to monitor the strength of its components such as the Florida Current, which flows
swiftly from the Gulf of Mexico into the North Atlantic. The current is a "major contributor" to the AMOC, the
researchers write, and a slowdown of the current might indicate a slowdown of the AMOC. Scientists have been tracking
its strength since the 1980s using a submarine cable that measures the volume of water it transports.

In the current study, researchers reconsider the data, correcting for a gradual shift in Earth's magnetic field that
they say affected the cable measurements.

Previous assessments of the uncorrected data showed a slight slowing in the Florida Current. But when they corrected
for the shift in Earth's magnetic field, the researchers write, they found that the current "has remained remarkably
stable" and not declined significantly over the past 40 years."

https://t.co/3T3huQBEVr

A Key Ocean Current Is Holding Strong, Despite A Predicted Slowdown

Scientists monitored the Florida Current, which flows swiftly from the Gulf of Mexico into the North Atlantic.

By Erin Blakemore, Washington Post

September 21, 2024 at 6:30 a.m. EDT

A key current in the wider Atlantic Ocean current system has remained "remarkably stable" over the past four decades, a
new analysis suggests.

=====

> > And then, there's your climate scientist hero, Greta, turning into a stupid fucking jihadi.
> >
> > Greta Thunberg using a petrol generator to power a PA system attached to a diesel-powered VW Amarok.
> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GYDwbCIaIAEJyKC?format=png&name=small
>
> I see absolutely no evidence that there is a generator.

So, that thing with the gas cap AND HANDLE that the amp and speakers are hooked up to, belongs to a lawnmower?

https://morningchores.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/PowerSmart-PS5020-Portable-Generator.jpg

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/e19d2330-eadd-41a8-9354-449cdf67eb6d_1.37652999ab2818a8d6d8e39dc0477798.jpeg

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/1466109b-5658-47af-8ec5-2da1ad343b0f_1.ead8c4abfb17bb5b7f1057c33bc33797.jpeg

https://advancedtoolcorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/new-honda-eu2200i-portable-gas-powered-generator-inverter-2.jpg

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/a6cdc12f-50e1-45a3-95f2-08b0f8435764_2.9466ec4ba4b17b589314fb6f161c31be.jpeg?
odnHeight=2000&odnWidth=2000&odnBg=FFFFFF

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/09190e63-0ea0-41e0-a7ca-3a569363df3e.d4bc16d23ddf64af67f4c104b5bfeb98.jpeg?odnHeight=
2000&odnWidth=2000&odnBg=FFFFFF

https://i5.walmartimages.com/seo/PowerSmart-2500W-Portable-Inverter-Gas-Generator-Super-Quiet-Low-Oil-Shutdown-Ultra-
Lightweight-for-Camping_95495f5b-eb8c-4c0c-993e-f4c85e6b8f37.bcf8a43323bf9d516ae05a2b631c1493.jpeg?odnHeight=2000
&odnWidth=2000&odnBg=FFFFFF

https://i5.walmartimages.com/seo/Pulsar-2300-Watt-Super-Quiet-Gasoline-Powered-Inverter-Generator-with-USB_e19d2330-
eadd-41a8-9354-449cdf67eb6d_1.37652999ab2818a8d6d8e39dc0477798.jpeg?odnHeight=2000&odnWidth=2000&odnBg=FFFFFF

https://i.imgur.com/R54d6CZ.png

https://i5.walmartimages.com/seo/PowerSmart-2500Watt-Portable-Inverter-Gas-Powered-Generator-for-Outdoors-Camping-Low-
Noise_96404a9d-9973-477d-a21f-0287e126157a.8924020c528f0448e136267187827a36.jpeg?odnHeight=2000&odnWidth=2000
&odnBg=FFFFFF

I guess you ARE the only moron around here.

Greta Thunberg using a petrol generator to power a PA system attached to a diesel-powered VW Amarok. LOL

Shouldn't she be spreading her jihadist bullshit behind an EV?

Isn't it fascinating how the narrative shifts? Greta Thunberg transitioned from her zero-emissions transatlantic
journey to relying on a petrol generator and a diesel-powered VW Amarok for her rally. It raises serious questions
about the integrity of environmental activism today.

=====

September:

Heavy September Snow Hits South Africa

Record Arctic Sea Ice Growth

Big Freeze And Early Snows In Mongolia

Beartooth's 4-Foot Drifts

Historic 8 Feet Of Snow Confirmed In The Alps

Valle Nevado, Chile Extends Ski Season Amid Record Snow

Snow In Montana

Cool Summer Reduces UK Butterfly Numbers

Antarctica Nears -112F

Early Snow Blankets California And Utah

South Africans Told To "Brace For The Big Freeze"

Adelaide's Coldest September Temperature In 100+ Years

New Zealand Buried

Historic Snow In The Alps

Britain's High Court Blocks Coal Mine Permit

Canberra's Coldest Spring Morning On Record

Europe's Historic September Snowfall Turns Deadly

Unprecedented Summer Snowstorm Begins In The Alps
Italian Peaks Register Record-Breaking -24.6C (-12.3F)
Snow Clips The UK, Cold Threatens Records
Arctic Sea Ice Still Trend-less
Another New Study Finds Clouds To Be Earth's Climate Control Knob, Not CO2
Record-Breaking Snow For The Alps
Zululanders See Surprise Spring Flakes
Mount Washington Registers Early First Measurable Snow
Early-Season Snow In Austria
Scotland Shivers
Historic Lows Broken In U.S.
Greenland's Surface Gained 370 Billion Tons Of Ice Last Season, Bang On Average
Cold Records Tumble Across The East
Colder-Than-Average Augusts
India Meteorological Department Warns Of Harsh Winter To Come
Snowy Colorado
Southern Hemisphere Snow - Argentina and Chile Pounded
Early Snows Hit Kyrgyzstan
Eastern U.S. Fells Cold Records, 150 Million To See Fall-Like Temps
UK's Coolest Summer Since 2015
First Significant Snows Forecast For The Alps
150 Years Of Antarctic Ice Data Reveals Decline In Wildfires Since 1920
Arizona Sees August Snow
Europe Forecast Stark Temperature Drop
Thousands Without Power In Tasmania As Cold And Snow Intensify
Foot Of Snow Closes Going-To-The-Sun Road