Davin News Server

From: Mittens Romney <robberbaron@invalid.ut>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Kamala Was Wrong
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 17:35:31 -0600

Alan wrote:
> Harris...
>
> ...graduated in 1986 with a degree in political science and economics.

And a 78 IQ, which she had measured in class, how embarrassing.

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1838355713837478320

Kamala Harris has an IQ of 78 ?

I believe it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/08/03/trump_low-iq_individual_kamala_harris_a_dumb_version_of_bernie_sanders.html

She supports mandatory gun confiscation. I'm sure you wouldn't mind
that. Would anybody mind if they came into your house and took away your
gun or your gun? Oh, I'm sure I'm shocked. I'm shocked to hear that.
She's for taking away all of your guns. The problem is they won't take
them away from the bad guy. The bad guy is not giving up the guns. The
good guys are going to. Oh, well, yes, ma'am. Here's my gun. Thank you.
Now you're totally defenseless in your house.

No, you can't do that. She said that a 70 to 80 percent tax hike is,
quote, a bold idea that should be discussed. Oh, that's nice.
--
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪