Davin News Server

From: NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
Newsgroups: can.politics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Voices of Lebanon: People fleeing for their lives as Israel attacks
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 23:32:53 -0400

Beirut, Lebanon – Twelve-year-old Zahra woke up afraid on Monday
morning.

“I was so stressed because of the bombs,” the little girl from Borj
Qalaouiye told Al Jazeera.

Zahra’s village lies between Nabatieh and Bint Jbeil in south Lebanon,
but in October last year, she and her family fled to Laylaki in
Beirut’s southern suburbs, shortly after Hezbollah and Israel began
exchanging cross-border attacks.

On the same day, she got another fright.

“I was so scared and then I saw on the news they were going to bomb
our building,” she said of the family’s refuge in Beirut.

On Monday morning, people around Lebanon – particularly in the
southern suburbs and the Bekaa Valley – received messages from unknown
numbers warning them to leave their homes quickly.

In total, around 80,000 messages were sent.

         <CONTINUE READING>

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2024/9/24/voices-of-lebanon-people-fleeing-for-their-lives-as-israel-attacks

Killing as many women and children as possible in Gaza appears not to
be enough for the IDF. Now they target the peaceful Lebanese
population, already under siege by Hezbollah. The Israelis have become
nothing more than blood-thirsty animals.