Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Just turn on the large faucet!
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 00:13:56 -0400

On Wed, 25 Sep 2024 12:20:32 -0600, Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:

>In article <vd1inc$3p8g3$1@dont-email.me>, OFeem1987@teleworm.us says...
>>
>> Alan wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>> > There is nothing like what Trump described.
>>
>> Even if there was a <laughing> faucet, (1) The people at the source in Canada
>> need that water; (2) The Columbia river doesn't go to California, let alone Los
>> Angeles; (3) Downstream is using too much water, inefficiently; (4) The impact
>> on the ecosystem would be bad.
>>
>>     https://www.koin.com/news/oregon/expert-trumps-large-faucet-that-can-divert-water-from-pnw-to-la-doesnt-exist/
>>
>>     ?Without knowing the details of a proper proposal, it is impossible to
>>     assess its feasibility or the expense and damage such a system could cause
>>     to the people and ecosystems of the Pacific Northwest,? O?Neill said. ?My
>>     initial assessment is that diverting Columbia River water to Southern
>>     California would be wildly impractical, inefficient, and expensive. Its
>>     potentially damaging effects on the environment would be difficult to
>>     assess without knowing the scope and location of the diversion.?
>>
>> It's just another massive brain fart from the orange dumbass.
>
>Taken out of context as usual.

Liar.  The context of the remarks has been provided by quote and video.

>If he is such a dumbass why does Iran have a contract on him?

What contract?

Policing with ego
<https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ubGnq5XA_U8>

--

Today's two reasons to not vote for Trump in 43 days.

11)  Trump's failed pandemic response caused the needless
deaths of hundreds of thousands.  By the time he left office,
three thousand were dying every day.

12)  Trump's White House scrapped the emergency pandemic
playbook that had been assembled by the Obama administration.