Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL... Faggley swill Tells a Lie and The Lemmings Lap It Up Like Jizz After Their Boyfriends Cum On Their Faces
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 23:29:40 -0500

On Thu, 26 Sep 2024 00:04:16 -0400,  Governor Swill says...

> Howdy, Spammy!  You lookin' to get reported for spamming again?

Ooh Ooh... do me, do me!

> LOL!

> Trump mocking a disabled reporter in 2016.  Note his idiot fans enjoying the
> show.

Fake News: Trump Did Not Mock Disabled Reporter And Other Lies From The ...

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-
from-the-left/

But the media and Usenet faggots, are too lazy and those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are too
nasty and small-minded to look deeper. The truth is, Trump has often used those same convulsive gestures to
mimic the mannerisms of people, including himself, who are rattled and exasperated.

=====

Did Trump Mock Disabled Reporter Or Not? | Politifact

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/oct/20/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wrong-say-
he-moc/

Trump supporters have shared other examples in which Trump has shaken his hands and used an odd tone of voice
TO REFER TO OTHER PEOPLE.

=====

Fact-Check: Did Trump 'Mock' Disabled Reporter? | Denver7

https://www.denver7.com/news/politics/politifact-check-pro-clinton-super-pac-says-donald-trump-mocked-
disabled-reporter

Kovaleski is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter who SPEAKS WITH A NORMAL VOICE AND DOESN'T WAVE HIS ARMS AROUND.

So WHY would Trump be mocking someone who does NOT have Cerebral Palsy, as if he did?

=====

Proof Trump DIDN'T Mock Reporter | Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2fWMXlL8yg

Proof that Donald Trump didn't mock a reporter's disability. Here he is doing the same panicked/flustered
impression for non-disabled people. These are all f...

https://youtu.be/W2fWMXlL8yg

=====

Another 'Big Lie' About Trump: He 'Mocked' A Disabled Reporter

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/06/09/another_big_lie_about_trump_he_mocked_a_disabled_report
er_147714.html

One slight problem: Trump did not mock a disabled reporter. Or, stated more accurately, Trump did not mock
the reporter for his disability. Here's what happened. In 2015, Trump claimed that on the ...

=====

Did Trump Really Mock Reporter's Disability? Videos Could ... | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/did-trump-really-mock-reporters-disability-videos-could-back-him-up

Sep 14, 2016 - Donald Trump, it turns out, is not very good at impressions -- but that could be his alibi
against persistent accusations that he mocked a reporter's disability last fall. Trump's spastic arm ...

=====

Truth Test: Did Trump Mock A Man With A Disability?

https://www.9news.com/article/news/politics/truth-tests/truth-test-did-trump-mock-a-man-with-a-disability/73-
250653043

Trump later claimed he wasn't mocking the reporter, that he didn't even know him. But, as the factcheckers at
PolitiFact explain in great detail, the record doesn't support that.

=====

100% 'Proof' Donald Trump Did NOT Mock A Reporter With A Disability

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/01/100-proof-donald-trump-not-mock-reporter-disability-385572/

Upon further digging Catholics 4 Trump unearthed even more footage from the same rally, where Trump later
used the same mannerisms to mock a non-disabled general. "Oh, ISIS is very tough ...

=====

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing
today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that
have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the
economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."