Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: You, Dumb Ass, Fell For It Again - "It" = Modeling, Not Actual Ice
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 13:58:06 -0500

On Thu, 26 Sep 2024 11:13:22 -0700,  Alan says...

> It's the same source your graphic came from, doofus.

But it's been "modelled" out.

climatereanalyzer.org

LOL

For those who check in daily with climatereanalyzer.org...

... worth remembering here is that CLIMATE REANALYZER IS JUST A FORECAST, it relies on models (the GFS) for
its predictions, and we all know the trouble relying solely on models can get you into; whereas the UAH uses
real-world data collated by satellites to paint its picture.

It is our duty to fight back against the wild claims of the rampant climate alarmism that permeates media,
social (Usenet) and otherwise. Here's an example of how you do it - writing a letters to the editor rebuttal.
I urge readers to do the same when confronted with baseless scary claims.

THE ICE IS MELLLLLTINNNNNG!

https://i.imgur.com/pGMSvXA.mp4

=====

Letter: Sifting Through A Lot of Hot Air

This is a response to Ski Bunny who wrote:

"September 26th was the lowest Arctic Ice level in the history of humanity so far. ... and when science
proves you wrong you still deny the ice record's connection to oil - this position is thick as a brick. We
laugh at you. We're all laughing at you."

This shows Ski Bunny's 'thick" knowledge of the situation. That Sept. 26th claim is false.

It came from a website called climatereanalyzer.org USING MODEL DATA, NOT ACTUAL ICE LEVELS...

... and got picked up by know-nothing social media fools going viral, followed by the media that didn't
bother to check. Only two problems: they weren't "official" ice levels.

IN A SEPT 26 ASSOCIATED PRESS STORY, NOAA DISTANCED ITSELF:

https://apnews.com/article/arctic-ice-record-lowest-climate-change-sept-
483fc8e2a286062773692db1a37efe23

"NOAA, whose figures are considered the gold standard in climate data, said in a statement Thursday that it
cannot validate the unofficial numbers. It noted that the REANALYZER USES MODEL OUTPUT DATA, which it called
"not suitable" as substitutes for actual ice levels and climate records."

And there is the fact that the model only goes back to Jan., not 'the history of humanity."

Ooops!

The "lowest ice level, ever" that spurred social media panic came from the waters off the Arctic, where
apparently a computer model glitch made it look like shrimp were boiling in the ocean. Meanwhile, according
to actual data, you know, from real measurements, the ice levels of the Arctic as of this writing is...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GXBqmB1XIAArek_?format=jpg&name=medium

That's not "low".

I laugh at you Alan, in fact, we're all laughing at you.

=====

September:

Unprecedented Summer Snowstorm Begins In The Alps

Italian Peaks Register Record-Breaking -24.6C (-12.3F)

Snow Clips The UK, Cold Threatens Records

Arctic Sea Ice Still Trend-less

Another New Study Finds Clouds To Be Earth's Climate Control Knob, Not CO2

Record-Breaking Snow For The Alps

Zululanders See Surprise Spring Flakes

Mount Washington Registers Early First Measurable Snow

Early-Season Snow In Austria

Scotland Shivers

Historic Lows Broken In U.S.

Greenland's Surface Gained 370 Billion Tons Of Ice Last Season, Bang On Average

Cold Records Tumble Across The East

Colder-Than-Average Augusts

India Meteorological Department Warns Of Harsh Winter To Come

Snowy Colorado

Southern Hemisphere Snow - Argentina and Chile Pounded

Early Snows Hit Kyrgyzstan

Eastern U.S. Fells Cold Records, 150 Million To See Fall-Like Temps

UK's Coolest Summer Since 2015

First Significant Snows Forecast For The Alps

150 Years Of Antarctic Ice Data Reveals Decline In Wildfires Since 1920

Arizona Sees August Snow

Europe Forecast Stark Temperature Drop

Thousands Without Power In Tasmania As Cold And Snow Intensify

Foot Of Snow Closes Going-To-The-Sun Road