Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: New House Committee Docs Reveal Dodd Concealed Trump's J6 Request For Nat'l Guard
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 16:49:34 -0500

New House Committee Docs Reveal Dodd Concealed Trump's J6 Request For Nat'l Guard

Well, what do we have here? You know that almost cliche phrase that's gone around the last couple of years, "Trump was
right?" According to new government documents, it appears that former President Donald Trump's claim that he requested
National Guard ahead of the events of January 6, 2021, and the subsequent denials and hesitation against his request,
looks to be verified.

According to a document published by the House Administration Subcommittee on Oversight on Monday, September 16, Trump
did request National Guard days ahead of time in order to "make sure it's a safe event."

But that's not the kicker. Ready for this?

"Previously concealed by the Biden-Harris Administration's Department of Defense, the Subcommittee has uncovered
statements by key personnel involved in the deployment of the D.C. National Guard to the U.S. Capitol on January 6,
2021. These new transcripts indicate that senior Pentagon officials unnecessarily delayed the DC National Guard
response to the Capitol on January 6 due to "optics" concerns.

The DoD IG claims that the actions at the Pentagon were "reasonable in light of the circumstances" at the Capitol on
January 6, 2021. The IG also determined that "DoD officials did not delay or obstruct the DoD's response to the   on
January 6, 2021."

THE TRANSCRIPTS REVEAL OTHERWISE.

(if you want the transcripts, just ask)

The documents then shows a laundry list of quotes from different high-ranking officials either confirming Trump's
request, other officials denying said request and yet more officials not understanding why the request was either being
denied or delayed.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, quoted Trump's request. Note the date of the request.

"The President just says, 'Hey, look at this. There's going to be a large amount of protesters here on the 6th, make
sure that you have sufficient National Guard or Soldiers to make sure it's a safe event.'"

The Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller was then quoted as not taking Trump's request seriously.

"The President commented that they were going to need 10,000 troops the following day... I interpreted it as a bit of
presidential banter or President Trump banter that you all are familiar with, and in no way, shape, or form did I
interpret that as an order or direction."

U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund was quoted as communicating with officials that his people needed assistance and
were being overwhelmed, but was told that the National Guard was advised to stand down because of "optics."

"I'm making an urgent request for the National Guard. We are being overrun. I gave a quick rundown of what we had going
on and that officers out there are fighting for their lives. We were about to be taken over. The representative from
the Secretary of the Army said, "I don't like the optics of National Guard standing in a line with the Capitol in the
background.""

"I explained to them that the building is being breached. I need their assistance immediately. He  said, "My
recommendation to the Secretary of the Army is to not support the request."

The establishment in Washington D.C. and the media that hold their water's narrative is crumbling before our eyes.

https://cha.house.gov/_cache/files/b/8/b8310e3b-5966-4ae5-bae8-330fc3a7705b/1CBF2FE8BF862BCB77CDA87CBCBAF473.dod-
transcripts-one-pager-final.pdf

https://t.co/CvUudXQzLf

https://twitter.com/mrctv/status/1837220197913997411?ref_src=twsrc^tfw