Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: LOL... Ski Bunny Thinks Directives Are People
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 14:08:45 -0700

On 2024-09-29 13:41, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Sep 2024 18:25:47 -0700,  Alan says...
>

>> On 2024-09-28 17:58, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 28 Sep 2024 17:34:18 -0700,  Alan says...

>>> You were pathetic first with that bullshit... "And you seem to believe a "Department of Defensive Directive" can make
>>> decisions"...
>>>
>>> (I just followed suit)
>>>
>>> ... thinking I wouldn't notice that you put "directive" in and I would answer in the affirmative and then you saying
>>> directives aren't people... but, I beat you to it and now you're pouting like a little baby.
>>>
>>> Par for the course, I guess.
>> Did you write:
>>
>> 'New House Committee Docs Reveal Dodd Concealed Trump's J6 Request For
>> Nat'l Guard'?
>>
>> Yes or no?
>
> No.

You did write it.

It's the subject line of this thread that you started:

<MPG.415f92ecbe61590198ad50@news.eternal-september.org>

The fact that it was an auto-correct typo doesn't remove the fact that
you're the one who hit "Send" on the initial post.

> And I told you, idiot... there was an auto-correct, that Rudy, and now YOU, have misinterpreted.

Oh, I know. And your explanation was to highlight a certain acronym in
this image:

<https://i.imgur.com/vokFNDI.png>

In this message:

<MPG.41624a5080eda96f98ad6e@news.eternal-september.org>

So you were explicitly claiming that you hadn't intended to write "Dodd"
in the subject line...

...but "DoDD".

And now you're trying to pretend you didn't mean "Department of Defense
Directive"...

..because such a directive cannot do any concealing.