Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Another High Latitude Initiated Atlantic Hurricane
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 10:26:29 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-09-29 18:43, JTEM wrote:
>>  ??R Kym Horsell wrote:
>>> The Sahara is getting hotter.
>> Which is why NASA is claiming that it's shrinking?
> Because a desert isn't defined by TEMPERATURE, doofus.

The guy is like a sieve. We're talked at length on AGW about
aridity, but doofus cant imagine a desert that isnt hot.
The idea the size of a desert is related to "how hot" it is,
is a recent hallucination.

--
The Gobi Desert, which is located in northwestern China and southern
Mongolia, is one of the coldest deserts in the world, with average