Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Damn... This Dude's Stupid - Thinks A Directive Can "Undertake Actions"! Wow!
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 20:36:43 -0500

On Mon, 30 Sep 2024 14:47:30 -0700, Alan says...

> > You're saying a document cannot conceal facts and or figures?

> I'm saying that your claim was initially that a DIRECTIVE undertook
> actions to conceal something makes no sense.

Nope... I never said that... that is YOUR claim.

> What directive would that be, Pussey? Issued WHEN?

Nope... sorry... no doing one's bidding, for game's sake only.

Look it up and read it and see for yourself.

Why do you want me to read and explain it to you, like I would a Kindergärtner who doesn't unnastan?

You're the smartest nerd in the world... I'm sure yu can figger it out.

Go ahead... BEG me to keep playing, bu telling me I'm "running away!"

That's what lonely-ass basement-dwellers do and say when they're about to be ignored, and we ALL know what an
undeserved narcissistic nerd's worst nightmare is...

... feeling ignored.

Feeling invisible is one of Alan's worst fears.

The problems happen when Alan feels ignored by the people in the most important areas of his social circle (on Usenet,
for example). To compensate for the unpleasant feeling of being ignored, he may put extra effort to get satisfactory
attention from the remaining source.

For example: if Alan feels ignored, he may over-compensate by seeking more attention from Usenet perceived" enemies".
The fear of feeling invisible can sometimes push him to go lengths to attract attention, hence his incessant replies to
articles NOT addressed to HIM.

Narcissists, like Alan, can't stand it when no one is paying attention to him. Alan doesn't know how to feel important
or special if he isn't the center of the universe or consuming someone's thoughts. This is also why the traditional
Grey Rock method is often pointless and why complete avoidance is the best route (or extreme modified contact... just
ignore the sick fuck).