Davin News Server

From: R Kym Horsell <kymhorsell@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: "Green" Solar Panels
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 08:40:52 -0000 (UTC)

In alt.global-warming Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Sep 2024 23:19:24 -0500, AlleyCat wrote:
>> Nebraska, USA: Within minutes, a single hailstorm reduced 14,000 solar
>> panels, worth millions of dollars, into a pile of toxic debris-leaching
>> materials like cadmium and lead into the soil.
> Lotta folks don't get how fragile hi-tech shit is.
> Dhu

Long gone are the days of servicing your own vehicle.
Apart from oiling some bearings you can't and sometimes are
prohibited by law from fixing your own car.
I was helping a neighbor recently and it turned out you
needed to break an old mil grade encryption to even ask it here it hurt.

--
Why Can't The Car Industry Do Crypto?
linkedin, 12 Aug 2016