Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Media "fact checking" out of control
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2024 07:25:43 -0400

Republican vice presidential candidate JD Vance ridiculed a post from
MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle over-analyzing his recent off-the-cuff
comment about how many eggs his sons eat.

On Sept. 21, Vance visited a supermarket in Reading, Pennsylvania, to
discuss the rising prices of groceries under the Biden-Harris
administration. He was accompanied by his two young sons, Ewan and
Vivek, who interrupted his speech to reach for a carton of eggs.

"Yes, buddy. Want some eggs? Let's talk about eggs. Because these guys
actually eat about 14 eggs every single morning. Is that right?" Vance
said.

By Sunday, Ruhle caught wind of his comment and posted her own
analysis of it.

"14 eggs per day. 98 eggs per week. 2 children consuming 8+ dozen eggs
per week," Ruhle calculated.

By Monday, Vance himself replied, ridiculing what he considered
obvious hyperbole.

"One time I said I was so tired I could sleep for days. Stephanie
Ruhle: Vance, in fact, only slept for 8 hours," Vance wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jd-vance-mocks-msnbc-anchor-fact-checking-most-obvious-hyperbole-about-his-sons-eating-habits?intcmp=fb_fnc&%3Fintcmp=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwY2xjawFouwdleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHdiRCgBF2VOYGLs_3B63RTLq15Hgmr8MfsgcYQ0sI3H2-_AhGElWjZ7N3Q_aem_F-I3sYhXvjQIAhZQsuUyIw